Taking massive stinkies in the truck?

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
81QXlss8CNL._UL1500_.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sometimes duty calls and you have to deliver a giant stink log. I usually throw a trash bag (the ones they give us for wet weather) on top of my letter bin and push it out into the bag. Then just tie it and up and throw it out the window between stops. What do you guys do?
You can't hold it?

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
True but there comes a time when there are no restrooms around and it feel as if its not going to be a "Solid" movement, you have two choices....your pants or in the truck using a pack/specimen bag. Its foul but so is walking around with fecal matter running down the back of the legs.
Did you at least wipe....? :sick:

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I haven’t seen ol’ Peyton around here in quite some time. I think he may have gone back to resume the 4th grade.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sometimes duty calls and you have to deliver a giant stink log. I usually throw a trash bag (the ones they give us for wet weather) on top of my letter bin and push it out into the bag. Then just tie it and up and throw it out the window between stops. What do you guys do?
Been there brother

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
@WestcoastHD,

Where did you go?