Target going to Fedex?

Rack em

Made the Podium
Rumor has it that Fedex won the contract for Target? Just wondering if anyone else has heard this or if I got some false info. Apparently Target wasn't happy about surepost or something?

Apparently this is the last week Target will ship with Ups? Idk man, this is just what I heard from a co worker who does that pick up.
I haven't heard anything. But I do know that I deliver some big heavy crap from Target.

It wouldn't be surprised if we lose an account because if some stupid metric we didn't hit.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Mind your own damn business
giphy (33).gif

How about you :censored2: off punk

Staydryitsraining

Our operation had to bleed targets on Saturday they had so much. I highly doubt it. Put this in the bin where "I hear the post office is loosing Amazon, post office cant handle amazon were getting them back"

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I guess FedEx offered to ship 40lbs of cat litter for a $1.20 vs UPS offering to do it for $1.50. Tomorrow you’ll hear about how we’re overpaid and losing accounts to FedEx because we can’t stay competitive.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Boscov's - Wikipedia

A pretty successful brick and mortar store in the Northeast. They don’t sell hillbilly crap, so you never heard of them.
I dunno how they're still in business... it's not like they have a huge presence in the internet...

Store locations

Guess they target old farts mostly, just like what Sears had done

Last edited: