TDU?

That wasn't a debate, rather a media driven "dog and pony show".
For it to be a true debate, all candidates need an opportunity to speak on all topics raised by the moderators.
In this instance the moderators lobbed softballs to one guy, then came with over the top with a hundred mile an hour fastball to the next.
There was nothing fair about that "so called debate".
The only time it ever resembled a true debate was when they allowed the exchange between Chris Christie and Rand Paul over the scope of the Patriot Act and the 4th Ammendment.
Which Republican are you voting for?? Lol

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Um...didnt see any "relevant" information. Point is Hoffa can't handle himself one on one with an opponent. Also if that opponent is deemed to be a loser anyway, than why send a stand in, right?? Again, CHICken!!
Please stop bad mouthing hall until you find someone competent to run for ST......obviously you think very highly of hall.....you don't want to debate him......you can't even find anyone dumb enough to run against him

image.jpg

804brown

Please stop bad mouthing hall until you find someone competent to run for ST......obviously you think very highly of hall.....you don't want to debate him......you can't even find anyone dumb enough to run against him
You are assuming of course that your boy hall is competent to be a good ST. Anyway, "Not afraid of her..."- Baby Mama.

anHOURover

Does that split raise really break your back man. Are your finances really that bad that you can't make ends meet? How many year you have at united parcel?
thats not the point... It's a concession during record profits!!
Just like 4 year progression!!
Same as taking everyone to the lower level healthcare!!
Shall I continue??
Concessions concessions concessions !!!
That's all I see out of hoffa hall and Sean the Boston bully..
You are cheerleading for a group of people that would rather be friendly with management instead of fighting for their members!
All they do is dish out concessions!
A split raise does not kill me but I bet it's making a few thousand part timers miss a meal or two!
FACT

Last edited:

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Shall I continue??
You are cheerleading for a group of people that would rather be friendly with management instead of fighting for their members!
A split raise does not kill me but I bet it's making a few thousand part timers miss a meal or two!
FACT
That's ridiculous how can someone getting a raise be worse off

Shall I continue??
FACT
So ho long have you been with the firm?

anHOURover

That's ridiculous how can someone getting a raise be worse off
You fall right where the concession dealers want!! Hoffa hall and Sean the Boston bully want you to believe you are getting the same with a split raise!!
Let me break the news to you... YOU are NOT...
Do you realize how much $ you are losing by getting half of your raise now and half later? Do you see how much the company is saving because of the hoffa hall and Sean the bully sponsored split raise ?

anHOURover

So ho long have you been with the firm?
I'm vested part time and full time brother... I can't say much else because it's against the TOS which I'm trying to follow to the best of my ability. I got some olympic shirts and a closet full of old logos..is that good enough for you son?

I'm vested part time and full time brother... I can't say much else because it's against the TOS which I'm trying to follow to the best of my ability. I got some olympic shirts and a closet full of old logos..is that good enough for you son?
Well boy it is as I have the same. I'm thinking yours might be hand me downs though.

Last edited: