Team Care vs UPS Plan Healthcare Change Proposal

rpoz11

The company wants you to accept what this change is presenting.

Accept it, and you will not see & not know what better offer they have waiting to give.

What is the next best offer?
What is their last and best offer?

Has the Union told us there are other offers waiting to be heard?

Ask your Local Executive Board, your Local President on down to Stewards, how they will respond to your NO VOTE !

When will the National Board and UPS provide the complete and finished Team-Care Health Care Plan hard copy document for EVERY bargaining member to see?

My local's board did not have it.

But, they are asking us to accept the proposal as it is presented.

Retiree's numbers : they could not answer this.

Our Rider language was not ready and is still being updated.

All this and they will send out Ballots before we know what we are voting on.

VOTE NO.

Send this back to the table to be corrected.

smart girl

Rest assured the last week has united us like no other time. The TA is dead on arrival bebecause of the very thing spoken of at every local. Where is the contractional language that you want me to sign on for 5 yrs at? I would never sign anything that affects my live hood without clear understanding, that is what any Adult would do and any Lawyer would ask of me. Why the hell did they rush this? If they needed more time to establish the plan then they should have had their membership vote to work under old contract till everything clear and concise.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Thats UPS for ya. They screw up everything and run everything by the skin of their teeth 24-7 ghetto style. Does it surprise everyone how shady they are doing this whole last second you should vote yes for what we cant tell you all the information on? Typical shady game by company like always. You know they cant do a damm thing right, these idiots could screw up a wet dream lol.

bogeyball

Thats UPS for ya. They screw up everything and run everything by the skin of their teeth 24-7 ghetto style. Does it surprise everyone how shady they are doing this whole last second you should vote yes for what we cant tell you all the information on? Typical shady game by company like always. You know they cant do a damm thing right, these idiots could screw up a wet dream lol.

And who is lock step with Mgmt? Our beloved union....we are on our way to universal health care and most of us could give a hoot. You don't think that these two parties are working this out between themselves....we will be screwed my friends. The union will not protected, that is evident with the new revelations in media about the penalties coming our way.
The union wanted obama and his ilk, well here he comes.....VOTE NO!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And who is lock step with Mgmt? Our beloved union....we are on our way to universal health care and most of us could give a hoot. You don't think that these two parties are working this out between themselves....we will be screwed my friends. The union will not protected, that is evident with the new revelations in media about the penalties coming our way.
The union wanted obama and his ilk, well here he comes.....VOTE NO!

YOU have NO idea what you are talking about. This is the kind of nonsense that gets thrown into negotiations each year. You are so far off base and clueless, its not even funny.

This has NOTHING to do with OBAMA or the ACA and everything to do with the UNION attempting to shore up the CSH&W with an influx of cash at the expense of those teamsters still on company plans.

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that, but for now, why not go back to listening to limbaugh , hannity and fox news and allow the grown ups to discuss this contract.

Peace

TOS

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

I thought I heard Davis mention we were soon to be implementing ghetto style initiatives.

PoopDog

RIGHT!!

I hope everyone rejects this contract!! The union is pushing hard for us to vote yes and trying to poi t out all the positive but not tell u any of the bad, which is more bad than good!! We should unanimously vote no!! Then they cant play w the votes and pull a bush vs gore result!

Fullhouse

Re: RIGHT!!

Well, I just left the sales job,I mean the contract proposal meeting . This is fast becoming a disappointment, as more info comes out. As a ccurrent member of the Central States health care plan. I feel the current members are being left out of the " Enhancements" that are to be made. The way our BA explained it to us is this.
Current CS members will not receive any of the enhancements that will be offered. Only new members after ratification will enjoy those new enhancements. This is just a ploy to ease the pain for the UPS plan members and to give the appearance of an improvement of benefits to current CS members.I would have never guessed that union members could be segregated within the same insurance plan. So I guess the CS members will again be left in the dust and just have to settle with being at the bottom of the Pension and Health Insurance game.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
YOU have NO idea what you are talking about. This is the kind of nonsense that gets thrown into negotiations each year. You are so far off base and clueless, its not even funny.

This has NOTHING to do with OBAMA or the ACA and everything to do with the UNION attempting to shore up the CSH&W with an influx of cash at the expense of those teamsters still on company plans.

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that, but for now, why not go back to listening to limbaugh , hannity and fox news and allow the grown ups to discuss this contract.

Peace

TOS
Why do they need to shore up the CS H&W? They have 13 months of savings. Are you confusing it with the CS Pension? Because that's what sucks.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Another thing I don't understand is this...other parts of the country have always had better benes than CS...mine included. Why is this an issue now? Because we're getting integrated? I guess I don't get the mindset. If you keep your same coverage as a CS employee, why the beef? It would seem you're getting the better end of the overall deal since I'll have to take a reduction in benefits. Just wondering.

BoogaBooga

I think most UPS'ers know that they are going to contribute more money for their Healthcare (although company profits are very good). My issue with the Team Care is that the money I am going to spend is variable and not fixed. Since I am going responsible for deductibles and 20% of some procedures, how much $ should I put into a medical savings account? Is the Company even offering a medical savings account? A person does not usually shop around to find the best price on medical procedures.
Off topic, the language for 9.5 and harassment is not solid as well. The Company and Union need to sit back down at the table and work out a better agreement. The company is requiring more and more of our lives, and we should be adequately compensated thru better working conditions.

dialup

I am in the West and I am voting no because of healthcare.

I can accept four-year progression, mediocre raises, and no catch-up raise for PT, however, I cannot accept this healthcare DOWNGRADE.

JOhnHEN1

The Real Deal

The company wants you to accept what this change is presenting.

Accept it, and you will not see & not know what better offer they have waiting to give.

What is the next best offer?
What is their last and best offer?

Has the Union told us there are other offers waiting to be heard?

Ask your Local Executive Board, your Local President on down to Stewards, how they will respond to your NO VOTE !

When will the National Board and UPS provide the complete and finished Team-Care Health Care Plan hard copy document for EVERY bargaining member to see?

My local's board did not have it.

But, they are asking us to accept the proposal as it is presented.

Retiree's numbers : they could not answer this.

Our Rider language was not ready and is still being updated.

All this and they will send out Ballots before we know what we are voting on.

VOTE NO.

Send this back to the table to be corrected.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's October 19th, 2016 and TeamCare still sucks....

....and it's going to get a whole lot worse next year, when the annual deductible kicks in.

Thanks Hoffa

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
1622.jpg

Stay pissed off my friends and vote.