Teamsters Campaigning For Ups

mittam

It's been brought to my attention that the teamsters are campaigning for UPS. In Kansas City there is a truck complete with teamster logo setting outside the UPSF barn. The teamsters there are campaigning for UPS to keep the freight guys non-union. They know this is their only hope since they would lose if they were on the ballot. The thing is though they are telling the workers there that UPS is a good company that cares for it's people and will take care of them. We see that all too well every day of how they do not take care of us. Come on teamsters you know regardless of the union of choice we are setting ducks without some kind of representation at UPS. This company will not take care of us!!!!!!!!

tieguy

Banned
teamsters would rather campaign for satan before they would do so for ups. This kind of misinformation is dissapointing .

sawdusttv

teamsters would rather campaign for satan before they would do so for ups. This kind of misinformation is dissapointing .

Come on guys, you're slipping! You're just calling poor old Mittam a lier without even asking for proof. It would be hard to hide a big old truck sitting in front of the terminal.

mittam

Soon as I can get a pic I will post it. This was brought to my attention by freight guys in K.C. that I keep up with through e-mails.

over9five

Staff member
I think we'll need more than a pic. That truck could be there for any reason.

How 'bout a vid of them campaigning? (You could post it on Youtube for everyone to see!)

satellitedriver

If, it is misinformation, I agree.
If,it is information, then it should be shared.
APWA is the satan to the teamsters and they would rather stick with the devil they know.