Teamsters United = IMPRESSIVE

804brown

I'm not sure if you noticed, but Hall negotiated a $400 increase in the IBT/UPS pension. Tim didn't do anything but follow what hall did.
Difference is Hoffa/Hall has been in charge since 1999. Tim just negotiated his FIRST contract and got us $400. Also, we get it at 25 and out while you guys have to wait a full 30 yrs. Plus your 25 and out stayed FROZEN AT $2000!! LOL, and your guys want to REWARD THAT??!!

member6045

I'm not sure if you noticed, but Hall negotiated a $400 increase in the IBT/UPS pension. Tim didn't do anything but follow what hall did.

Incorrect!! Tim s didn't negotiate Any extra new money advancements. We actually got less? Or should I say gave back. What Tim did was hope 150 new full time jobs would increase the funding levels! Our membership of full time employees are still down 400 members. too many are leaving and draining the fund!! Our return on investments are the weakest in 10 years.

member6045

Incorrect!! Tim s didn't negotiate Any extra new money advancements. We actually got less? Or should I say gave back.

What Tim did was hope 150 new full time jobs would increase the funding levels! Our membership of full time employees is still down 400 members from past several years.

too many are leaving and draining the fund!! Our return on investments are the weakest in 10 years.

804brown

Incorrect!! Tim s didn't negotiate Any extra new money advancements. We actually got less? Or should I say gave back. What Tim did was hope 150 new full time jobs would increase the funding levels! Our membership of full time employees are still down 400 members. too many are leaving and draining the fund!! Our return on investments are the weakest in 10 years.
Actually Tim DID negotiate new money for the pension increase. He got the new money from UPS while some like in Local 177 had to divert some of their wages into their pension increase. As for the "hope" of new FT jobs, look around bro. Since last year just in my center alone we have numerous new FT drivers. Some off the street, some from pre-load. Maybe lots are leaving BECAUSE of the increased pension. Now they can afford to retire.
As for the return on investments, our Funds are over $1.1 BILLION so stop crying wolf!!

Spongebob1

Incorrect!! Tim s didn't negotiate Any extra new money advancements. We actually got less? Or should I say gave back.

What Tim did was hope 150 new full time jobs would increase the funding levels! Our membership of full time employees is still down 400 members from past several years.

too many are leaving and draining the fund!! Our return on investments are the weakest in 10 years.

You must be getting your info from Liam? Watch your "step" he's leading you off a cliff,........js

5habits100

Difference is Hoffa/Hall has been in charge since 1999. Tim just negotiated his FIRST contract and got us $400. Also, we get it at 25 and out while you guys have to wait a full 30 yrs. Plus your 25 and out stayed FROZEN AT $2000!! LOL, and your guys want to REWARD THAT??!!
Again you can't get your facts straight. It is 25 and out $2500.

5habits100

Actually Tim DID negotiate new money for the pension increase. He got the new money from UPS while some like in Local 177 had to divert some of their wages into their pension increase. As for the "hope" of new FT jobs, look around bro. Since last year just in my center alone we have numerous new FT drivers. Some off the street, some from pre-load. Maybe lots are leaving BECAUSE of the increased pension. Now they can afford to retire.
As for the return on investments, our Funds are over $1.1 BILLION so stop crying wolf!!
Tim didn't get anything new, they hired thousands of drivers across the country.

member6045

Tim didn't get anything new, they hired thousands of drivers across the country.

Show the new money! They gave back .50 cents.

You think that 300 dollars made a real decision in a members retiring? Those 300 went directly to there healthcare cost since it went up 50% in last several years.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Really?? I truly would like to know exactly what words you would use to try to sell Hoffa/Hall to any informed member?? Did you mention the last couple of contracts?? The association with corrupt local leaders over the years?? O's conduct??
I really would like to know how you sell this guy unless you are demanding they sign. It truly baffles me on what exactly can be a positive selling point of your side??
Easy, start by telling them about Tim first. Then they jump at the chance to sign for Hoffa Hall and O.