Termination

Who said anything about them following me? Car was parked and they were observing me. Let me guess, u stare into every parked car cuz ur the worlds best ups driver lol gotta love the brotherhood amongst ups drivers. One of us reaches out for advice after admitting he fouled up bad and all u ignorant *s just start assuming
You do know that if that seat belt is not around you It does not give enough pressure and it sets it off as if seat belt violation

DeCurtis

LOL, so many of these effeminate drivers are even worse than Sups. Don't explain yourself to them.

Had a guy not too long ago caught doing the same thing in my center. He got his job back but it went all the way to panel.
Don't let management pressure you, put it back on them.
They hold me up leaving from the building they're gonna be helping me with NXDA's or taking lates.
Slow down, go over 9.5, and grieve them. My policy is one day over 9.5 and it's turning into two more unless they give me a ridiculously low dispatch.

Push their buttons, get them to overreact, and then report them to HR --same stuff they do to us.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Who said anything about them following me? Car was parked and they were observing me. Let me guess, u stare into every parked car cuz ur the worlds best ups driver lol gotta love the brotherhood amongst ups drivers. One of us reaches out for advice after admitting he fouled up bad and all u ignorant *s just start assuming
No, you reached out because you wanted somebody to pat you on the back and tell you everything was gonna be alright
You picked the wrong forum

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You want advice? SLOW DOWN , STOP RUNNING , LEARN THE VEHICLES YOUR SUPERVISORS DRIVE.
✊🧔

Gmo55

No, you reached out because you wanted somebody to pat you on the back and tell you everything was gonna be alright
You picked the wrong forum
Another ignorant comment lol :censored2: your sympathy. I clearly state that I’m looking for anyone with a similar situation. Man U hate ur life more than me

Appvol

Don’t they have to give you a warning letter 1st. Was a shop steward in the office with you when they fired you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Another ignorant comment lol * your sympathy. I clearly state that I’m looking for anyone with a similar situation. Man U hate ur life more than me
You sound angry, since you’ve already been fired might as well go twist up a fat doobie and relax a bit
Lmao

DeCurtis

Who said anything about them following me? Car was parked and they were observing me. Let me guess, u stare into every parked car cuz ur the worlds best ups driver lol gotta love the brotherhood amongst ups drivers. One of us reaches out for advice after admitting he fouled up bad and all u ignorant *s just start assumi
Another ignorant comment lol * your sympathy. I clearly state that I’m looking for anyone with a similar situation. Man U hate ur life more than me
The worst thing you can do to ass-kissing drivers like this is to ignore them, which triggers their own lack of self-worth.