Termination

You still have the attitude that you did no wrong. See how well that works at the panel.
XylxLI84gMcbqSCEnk.gif

Gmo55

Let me think about this for a second

I didn't get fired for trying to not use my seatbelt

So as I collect my paycheck this week and have ample food and beer money let me know how your seat belt trick worked out for you

But thanks for playing
I wonder how out of shape u are like the rest of the ignorant low life older drivers who are all divorced. Enjoy the 2 years after ur retirement before ur death

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Cheating telematics counts as dishonesty. He didn't have to explicitly tell a lie.
I don’t think they can use telematics as a true dishonesty factor..too many glitches. I’m sure they observed him without his seatbelt on at all and OP lied saying it was around back = TERMINATED
✊🧔

DeCurtis

I don’t think they can use telematics as a true dishonesty factor..too many glitches. I’m sure they observed him without his seatbelt on at all and OP lied saying it was around back = TERMINATED
✊🧔
If they can prove you went out of your way to cheat telematics it is considered dishonesty, but they can't use specific telematics data to fire you; two different things.