Termination

Box Ox

I wonder how out of shape u are like the rest of the ignorant low life older drivers who are all divorced. Enjoy the 2 years after ur retirement before ur death
They may be ignorant, low life and divorced but at least they were still smart enough to wear their seatbelts. Glad those 2 supervisors caught you being a huge liability to yourself and the Company before you scored your own untimely death.

ManInBrown

I’ll try to keep this short and simple. Looking for anyone that knows of a similar situation I’m currently involved in. I was caught not wearing my seatbelt (it was clicked on behind me, not around my waist) I was handed a letter of termination for dishonesty. Currently waiting to sit in front of a panel to discuss my future with the company. Been with UPS for 14 years (10 as a pre loader, 4 as a driver. Do I have any shot at getting my job back?
Amazing. The stories on here never cease to amaze. 100K a year to hump cardboard and work a job some people would die for and can’t be bothered to wear a seatbelt. Lolol

DeCurtis

Amazing. The stories on here never cease to amaze. 100K a year to hump cardboard and work a job some people would die for and can’t be bothered to wear a seatbelt. Lolol
Pretty sure I read a post of yours a while back where you admitted to being too lazy to be bothered to pick up a package that had fallen off of your trailer.

MrBates

I’ll try to keep this short and simple. Looking for anyone that knows of a similar situation I’m currently involved in. I was caught not wearing my seatbelt (it was clicked on behind me, not around my waist) I was handed a letter of termination for dishonesty. Currently waiting to sit in front of a panel to discuss my future with the company. Been with UPS for 14 years (10 as a pre loader, 4 as a driver. Do I have any shot at getting my job back?
I know a guy at my hub that does that. He also keeps next stop packages in the cab, rolls thru stop signs, backs up all the way to the house on long driveways, puts letters in mailboxes, drives like it's the indy 500....etc. He still has his job, but we are all waiting on the edge of our seats to see how long it will go on before he is walked off.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
You’re an idiot. It’s not about feeling sorry for you, It’s about you using your head and having common sense. Highly doubt you’ll get your job back.

DeCurtis

All the virtue signaling going on in here is surprising. Do you guys routine trash, and throw fellow drivers under the bus at your centers? Does this get you "points" with management or something?
Pretty sure the OP knows better than anybody else how foolish his actions were, by now, and probably doesn't need to have his nose rubbed in :censored2:.

oldngray

nowhere special
I know a guy at my hub that does that. He also keeps next stop packages in the cab, rolls thru stop signs, backs up all the way to the house on long driveways, puts letters in mailboxes, drives like it's the indy 500....etc. He still has his job, but we are all waiting on the edge of our seats to see how long it will go on before he is walked off.
Management will sometimes look the other way for runners like that for a while but the clock is ticking until it bites them in the ass.

takesteady

Look man, a lot of the posters here ARE bitter old a holes, but there’s also a lot of wisdom here if you listen. If I were you, I would just take the L, humble yourself, and do things differently next time.

All the virtue signaling going on in here is surprising. Do you guys routine trash, and throw fellow drivers under the bus at your centers? Does this get you "points" with management or something?
Pretty sure the OP knows better than anybody else how foolish his actions were, by now, and probably doesn't need to have his nose rubbed in *.
Well he needs to learn to pick out a better story than what he's trying to sell everyone here because not one friend* person on this forum is buying a buddy** that he is selling anyone.

A one second click from the seat belt is not going to save you from having 10 seconds for next day airs

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Pretty sure the OP knows better than anybody else how foolish his actions were, by now, and probably doesn't need to have his nose rubbed in *.
Slow down and take your lunch

Ghost in the Darkness

We are paid by the minute no matter what. Do the job the correct way and you make more money... it really is that simple. You get out of the building late it means you get back late. Let them pick up your air.

By taking chances and cutting corners you will eventually lose... count on it.