Termination

DeCurtis

What is virtue signaling?
virtue signaling
[virtue signaling]

NOUN
virtue signalling (noun) · virtue signaling (noun)

1. the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

Integrity

Binge Poster
virtue signaling
[virtue signaling]

NOUN
virtue signalling (noun) · virtue signaling (noun)

1. the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.
Thank you.

DeCurtis

Two supes.
I've never had two supes following me at the same time.
That means they really wanted his head on a stake.
Either that or they were afraid he was gonna snap and beat them up. Knowing how much our Sups harass people I bet that possibility is always on their mind, even when they're legitimately doing their job. :teethy:

meritocracy

People screw up and learn from their mistakes. I hope the OP gets his job back and works slow and safe for many years as a pro-union non-scab who is very grateful to his business agent.

Whither

Scofflaw
- FedEx ✅
- hauling ass in a residential area to please corporate ✅
- phone in hand while driving ✅
- no seatbelt ✅

:chef:👌 what could possibly make this better? MAGA hat on the head? boot in the mouth?
Also: looks like this driver avoided tumbling out the passenger door for a nasty injury because the bulkhead door was open

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
More like people virtue signaling to Sups. You all probably do it so much at your centers it carries over to your BC posts.

"Look at this stupid driver, I would never do that, Mr. On Car, Mr. Center Manager... please respect me, nobody else does."

LOL! This is what you guys look and sound like to normal people.
Huh!!!