The company spin goes into high gear

oldngray

nowhere special
spinning_office_chair.gif

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
For the record, I was once a package car driver. Then I was an rpcd. And now I am a package car driver again. The joke is that I'm not a little bitty guy. Carrying a little out front, hence the name: the camel. One hump. This is my superpower as I continue on my journey to convince these itty bitty runner gunners to perhaps add a little meat on their bones and tone down on those energy drinks. As it gets very hot down south in the summer and I'm past tired of carrying these boys every year as they fall out. Camel 🐪 in the desert.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
For the record, I was once a package car driver. Then I was an rpcd. And now I am a package car driver again. The joke is that I'm not a little bitty guy. Carrying a little out front, hence the name: the camel. One hump. This is my superpower as I continue on my journey to convince these itty bitty runner gunners to perhaps add a little meat on their bones and tone down on those energy drinks. As it gets very hot down south in the summer and I'm past tired of carrying these boys every year as they fall out. Camel 🐪 in the desert.
:censored2: that energy poison. These :censored2:in wimps today, SMDH