The company spin goes into high gear

Family

Is the $10 pay cut for future employees that make book after 8-1-23 or they are trying to cut all $10? I’m not for it either way, but a lot of people I talk to think that their pay is going to be cut
Hypothetical Sean asked for $2/year the company countered at .50. Maybe the meet might be $1.40. Yearly 100 bump on pension, and shorten 36 month progression. 22.4's converted to rpcd with time served counted towards progression. Cola could be pegged to the percentage increase of CEO total compensation year over year.

Arizax2

The company is starting with a negative wage offer. It’s ridiculous.
Then counter offer and not walk away from the table on the first pushback O'Brian got during this process. Time is getting wasted. Carol is clearly not looking for a strike but sure as hell is prepared for it to happen. Buildings are being consolidated, drop boxes are being removed, strike preparation checklists has been distributed, vacation blackouts etc.

Then counter offer and not walk away from the table on the first pushback O'Brian got during this process. Time is getting wasted. Carol is clearly not looking for a strike but sure as hell is prepared for it to happen. Buildings are being consolidated, drop boxes are being removed, strike preparation checklists has been distributed, vacation blackouts etc.
You're.

Dumb

As

:censored2:.

DOK

And your point is? Teamsters asked for specific things and they got 100% of it so far....do u expect the company to not negotiate anything and lay down while getting nothing back at any point?
They were put on notice there’s no give backs this contract, O’Brien seems to be sticking to his words, for how long remains to be seen.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

Sounds like an Arizona boy.
The sun fried his egg.

giphy (31).gif

clean hairy

Entrances to our parking lot now have signs
"Private property no trespassing" something to that effect.
Yet, if something happens to one of our vehicles, we are informed "not our property, not our problem!"

Blazian81

Wish they would state the economic package they’re trying to bargain for.
Company makes money with drivers at $42
Yet offer $10 pay cut in the top rate. Disgusting.

I like how it says the part timers make $20 🤣 ours make $14. More lies.
I bet you i went out and had about aleast 10k in shipping charges in my truck yesterday and only made 450 yeah ups is winning

Brown Down

take pictures of th
Entrances to our parking lot now have signs
"Private property no trespassing" something to that effect.
Yet, if something happens to one of our vehicles, we are informed "not our property, not our problem!"
take pictures of those signs. if they try to say its not their property again you'll have all the evidence you'll need to win repair costs back I think. Company really should learn they can't have it both ways.

clean hairy

take pictures of th

take pictures of those signs. if they try to say its not their property again you'll have all the evidence you'll need to win repair costs back I think. Company really should learn they can't have it both ways.
True!
This isn't Burger King where they can have it their way!