The demise of the Democrats

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Difference being Senator McCain provided everything asked of him in full without batting an eye. Not so much a "COLB" issue, but take health record, if I'm not mistaken he provided a hundred some pages of actual medical records while President Obama provided a note from his doctor saying he was in good health. If Obama didn't spend so much time hiding things or having records sealed people wouldn't care nearly as much about the birth certificate issue. People know something is being hidden and they want to know what.

BINGO!!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
AFL-CIO Union Boss Richard Trumka Says He Talks to the White House Every Day and Visits a Couple Times a Week…

now let's see in 2009 Iran's people revolt against a rigged election and bho does nothing to help, not even a kind word of support.
Now as soon as WI's teachers cry foul, he attacks the duly elected governor.
These learned scholars carry signs, twitter death threats, and abandon their jobs so that they will not have to pay a share of their benefits like every other working sector.
The headline above shows that bho is like every other pol, supporting his favorites.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Canning-PBS.jpg

diesel96

Newt knows the workings of this country from the inside out....shoot, even Dick Morris knows more than Obama about how this country works.

Ask Newt how that Gov't shut down thingy went for him in the nineties...lol
Disgruntled Dick, another tool, was deservedly so, thrown under the bus by the Clintons...

Difference being Senator McCain provided everything asked of him in full without batting an eye. Not so much a "COLB" issue, but take health record, if I'm not mistaken he provided a hundred some pages of actual medical records while President Obama provided a note from his doctor saying he was in good health. If Obama didn't spend so much time hiding things or having records sealed people wouldn't care nearly as much about the birth certificate issue. People know something is being hidden and they want to know what.

Newsflash.....Obama is your President ! Deal with it ! Lets stick to reality before you get BaBa on another Birther tangent.....lol

Rather a donkey holding up "We the Unions" (which represents the shrinking middle class) than an Elephant holding up a placard stating "We the Corporation". Free your chains from your puppet masters Moreluck, they don't give a flying "friend bomb" about you, yet you still support them...I posting this for your own good...cause I care.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
If that picture was of a Right-Winger, he'd have his torso in there as well. It's a constant source of amusement to me that you fully support your oppressors. That's true rocket science thinking at work, isn't it, or is that beyond your scope of comprehension? (Translation for Right-Wingers: You're not smart enough to know who or what you're voting for).

Understanding liberal politics ISN'T hard. You just have to think like they do:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Essay:A_Day_In_The_Life_of_Joe_Conservative

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
sorry tried to read it , but like a good liberal story it just goes on & on with no point being made.

God, Guns, and Money. The Republican Party in a nutshell. Like I said, it doesn't make much sense to fervently support an upper class that controls a vastly disproportionate share of this country's wealth. Be my guest, and wave the flag for conservatism. Dubya was dumb, but someone had to elect him, and the finger is pointed straight at you.

Answer me honestly here. If you could, you'd have George W. Bush back in the White House right now, wouldn't you? You'd much prefer an ignorant fundamentalist fool over an intelligent leader like Obama. Like I've said before, it's too bad you can't get over the fact that we elected a Black President who is far more intelligent, articulate, and capable than the maroon that led us into 2 worthless wars and an incredible amount of debt. You're lucky that Obama is smart enough to have kept the US from plunging into a total Depression instead of a deep recession.

bbsam

Staff member
How many times are people on the right going to post that stupid picture. It was a little clever the first time, but over and over again?

wkmac

How many times are people on the right going to post that stupid picture. It was a little clever the first time, but over and over again?

Calm down. Childishness goes both ways!

Tea_Bagger_HEAD_upAss.jpg

Amazing what one finds using the right word combinations in Google search under images.

wkmac

Ask Newt how that Gov't shut down thingy went for him in the nineties...lol
Disgruntled Dick, another tool, was deservedly so, thrown under the bus by the Clintons...

Not that bothsides don't use it to their full advantage but you just have to love the continuing saga of Gov't Shutdown Theater!

What would bothsides do if they did shut it all down for an extended period of time and then all manner of economic and other societal needs and happenings actually got better as a result?

:wink2:

bbsam

Staff member
Calm down. Childishness goes both ways!

Tea_Bagger_HEAD_upAss.jpg

Amazing what one finds using the right word combinations in Google search under images.

I stand corrected. How many times are people of every ilk going to think they are being clever and post that picture? As I said before, it was clever the first time.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
President who is far more intelligent, articulate, and capable than the maroon that led us into 2 worthless wars and an incredible amount of debt. You're lucky that Obama is smart enough to have kept the US from plunging into a total Depression instead of a deep recession.

honestly, what drugs are you taking ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

upset that the right has lifted a move from the left's playbook ?
you know repeat something enough time that everyone believe it to be true.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
...Typical conservative response, only listening to that which supports your side and helps you conserve your archaic thinking.

Correct. If I really wanted to get them going, I'd start a thread on evolution vs. creationsism, or religion, or the need to own an automatic weapon that can fire 30 rounds in 10 seconds. My explanation would be a small brain and compensation for a small penis, but that would just be conjecture on my part.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Correct. If I really wanted to get them going, I'd start a thread on evolution vs. creationsism, or religion, or the need to own an automatic weapon that can fire 30 rounds in 10 seconds. My explanation would be a small brain and compensation for a small penis, but that would just be conjecture on my part.

Fear breeds ignorance breeds fear and results in a mind with no resources to help it stay open to new, intelligent facts and ideas. Fear of having a small penis would qualify.