The demise of the Democrats

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We are speaking metaphorically, which is above your pay grade. Do you drive an XKE or a Corvette?
Doka_Unimog_1.jpg

Y'all can watch and try to learn something.
I've been watching and learning and I've learned a lot of things. Things like: There aint no good in an evil hearted woman, and I aint cut out to to be no Jesse James, and you don't go writin' hot checks all over the WORLD and there aint no good politicians.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He's on TV this very minute and I had to laugh when he said he has put in place a 'spending freeze'..........that's just comical. Does he think we're stupid ? That means he'll continue spending at the high rates he has for the past 2 years.

wkmac

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I doubt very seriously that he has to think this as from his perspective he knows this. And again speaking from his persepctive only, I'd have to agree that he is correct in his facts!

:wink2:

He doesn't even realize it, which tends to confirm what we already know.

moreluck

golden ticket member
For the 2 solid years that the Dems. had the presidency. house & senate.......why is it they didn't pass a budget? This stop-gap measure going on now is an embarassment for the pres., Harry Reid....etc. who couldn't get the job done.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
For the 2 solid years that the Dems. had the presidency. house & senate.......why is it they didn't pass a budget? This stop-gap measure going on now is an embarassment for the pres., Harry Reid....etc. who couldn't get the job done.
They wanted to wait until the elections for 2010 were over before passing a 2011 budget. They didn't want to ruin any chances of having voters being upset.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Gee, I wonder who was gumming-up the works for the last 2 years? Oh, right, that would be obstructionist Republicans interested in protecting special interests instead of advancing the needs of the people as a whole. Politics is dirty enough without having blatantly obvious shills like Boehner and Company out there fighting for the rights of corporate America. These clowns are owned by Big Business.