The dumb things UPSers do!

clean hairy

Bragging about how much they make as 1st year driver, and even making a thread about it, just to feed the ego.
Posting made up numbers to try and impress us?
I for one could care less how much he makes.
Of course, I will not mention any names.....

BUCN85

Let your wife go get food at 930 and hit your truck pulling out of the garage.....seriously. JUST happened lol. Nothing serious. Should be able to buff it out. But. COME ON MAN! just got the truck in March !

Over 70

Let your wife go get food at 930 and hit your truck pulling out of the garage.....seriously. JUST happened lol. Nothing serious. Should be able to buff it out. But. COME ON MAN! just got the truck in March !

My wife did that during peak last year. Rammed my drivers side door so hard it wouldnt open and i had to crawl in the passenger side until it got to the shop lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What are the dumbest things that you have heard a UPS employee do? I know of one guy who beat up a vending machine when it took his money and another guy that peed in a bottle and got caught doing it. Can anyone top that?
Date a chick on route, then break up. That stop is very awkward.

Duckydad

Not really sure what happened here. But I don't talk to the grandkids when i cover thus route.

Attachments

• 20170612_154337.jpg
    20170612_154337.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 162

Duckwithapipboy

Told an irreg aisle PT sup to :censored2: off on my first day sweeping after he gave me issues with using a irreg daughter cart to move 80 missorted packages to our underslide. FT sup came to ask me why I said it, went back, and told the PTer to basically :censored2: off and let me do my job.

My sup and I went around the building stealing the old trailer frame skates to build our own manual conveyor for our dedicated irreg trailer. So satisfying to watch those Weber grills smack into the back of a long with no effort but lifting it up. "Innovation through larceny."

BUCN85

Hey upstate. Just wanted to run it by you before we left for the store. Just making sure it's ok for us to go to the store today since we are supposed to be shut ins. Also should I have my wife log on here tomorow and ask for your permission to take our son into the pool as well? I know you are under the assumption that she is just supposed to stay home and in bed all day right? Because YOU ARE the most educated person on this forum