The loss of Black Friday as a holiday.

bowhnterdon

You raise the dividend by 10% and want new drivers at a lower rate without 9.5. protection??And give us a raise that just does cover inflation? And Pension plans that are all over the map when it comes to payouts ? Unless there are better details in the offer, I cannot vote for a lower class of Delivery drivers. BTW,do you really think they are going to lower the stops per car?

Blackstream

Also I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the day after thanks giving deal..

Question, you've been really consistent in your statements that the contract is fine and that we need to read the full contract before we go completely gung ho on voting no. Do you really think that what's in there that hasn't already been dropped in press releases is enough to persuade most of the people on this board that we got a good deal? Like, based on what I've seen, the non-financials would have to be INCREDIBLY good to balance out the weak raises, the screwed over new hires, and bargain bin driver classification we got.

Tony Q

Question, you've been really consistent in your statements that the contract is fine and that we need to read the full contract before we go completely gung ho on voting no. Do you really think that what's in there that hasn't already been dropped in press releases is enough to persuade most of the people on this board that we got a good deal? Like, based on what I've seen, the non-financials would have to be INCREDIBLY good to balance out the weak raises, the screwed over new hires, and bargain bin driver classification we got.
I think looking at your proposal they were addressed. The contract is very lucrative. Now I know that you are a good teamster, and turned in a couple proposals like I'm sure EVERYONE on this big boy board did. And seeing this and knowing the majority were addressed with around 15 billion in compensation, alone with some serous language upgrades, a rational thinker would hope you would see this. Do I think everyone who posts here is rational? I do think there are a lot who don't post here and I think they will see the contract and weigh their collective options. We can go back to the table, but things will be changed. It's really up to you and the members who vote. I would vote yes if thats what you are asking but you already knew this.

I think looking at your proposal they were addressed. The contract is very lucrative. Now I know that you are a good teamster, and turned in a couple proposals like I'm sure EVERYONE on this big boy board did. And seeing this and knowing the majority were addressed with around 15 billion in compensation, alone with some serous language upgrades, a rational thinker would hope you would see this. Do I think everyone who posts here is rational? I do think there are a lot who don't post here and I think they will see the contract and weigh their collective options. We can go back to the table, but things will be changed. It's really up to you and the members who vote. I would vote yes if thats what you are asking but you already knew this.
Yes to all the new 22.4 drivers getting screwed forever??

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You raise the dividend by 10% and want new drivers at a lower rate without 9.5. protection??

friend* that
0C8BA3A0-019C-4DF2-9ED4-0C4A011400CB.gif

Honestly you just need to push the keyboard away for a little while. Where did you get the $4.12 over 5 year deal at. Also I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the day after thanks giving deal.

Crack a couple beers and enjoy Independence Day.
The heck with a couple beers, I'm on my fourth!!!! LOL

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

13-pervasive-and-totally-wrong-myths-about-sales-reps-3-638.jpg

gTqvXK

Last edited: