The Most Important Video You Will Ever Watch.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
My apologies. You should do what this guy says and invest with him, he obviously has it all figured out. Thanks for sharing this valuable information.

He has it "all figured out" How do you come to that conclusion? The video explains the monetary system, currency, money, and shows where we are and where we are likely headed. It doesn't at anytime say "invest with me" it leaves you to make that decision yourself. If learning more than you care to know bothers you then you just keep on keeping on and have only yourself to blame. :hamwheelsmilf:

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
When you're done with Maloney, check out this guy:
Patriot Survival Plan

Its a good rehash of the same topic but I think most of what he's selling can be found for free on the internet. The biggest hurtle for most people to overcome is complacency. I think the tipping point is when "official" inflation begins to exceed 10% unofficially 20% then the central banks will have to stop printing which means the end of the Ponzi scheme. It won't be the kind of social unrest that this guy talks about it will just mean a devaluation of the dollars. A reset. People will just be a lot poorer but the dollar will still be used. It will have to be re-pegged to Gold and Sliver. The global economies are far to interdependent to allow a country like the US to devolve into a chaos and anarchy. Most people will find out the hard way the paper assets and asset based on paper are only worth 5 cents on the dollar.