Heavy Package

Thanks for leaving the piss bottle on the 4000 shelf.

Thanks for leaving your candy bar wrappers, filthy hoodie, car keys, and grease crayons in my truck. :censored3:ck you too! Back to work for $11/ hr!

Was the load quality acceptable? LMFAO!

Obama-Laughing.jpg

Heavy Package

Some people don't think driving pc as a career either.

It's not. It's just a job. Funny how drivers do think of themselves as primadonnas yet work by themselves all day and only get to interact with customers in a transactional limited way. When getting a signature I always feel like a whore who just turned a trick.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Thanks for leaving your candy bar wrappers, filthy hoodie, car keys, and grease crayons in my truck. :censored3:ck you too! Back to work for $11/ hr!

Was the load quality acceptable? LMFAO!

Obama-Laughing.jpg

If i give you some of my sunflower seeds I've been spitting out onto the floor. Would we be even?
(Me and the driver actually do spit crap out onto the floor)

Neutral

I respect most of the drivers in my building and most of us get along great. The only drivers I have issues with are the ones that regularly try to work off the clock. If I see them working, management gets on their case because I demand they get paid otherwise I’ll file a grievance on it. We have 3 or 4 drivers that are always an issue.
They are just trying to make sure they have a good day. You should try to deliver a really bad load without reorganizing and try to make your time.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That doesn't sound realistic with the increase in demand and speed, getting in trouble for stacking out and being told by sup to not care just get it in. Maybe your hub is different.
What kinda trouble for stacking though? They call your parents? No cookies at bed? Load it right, with your Teamster brother driver in mind, not your half assed PT Sup that couldn’t do the job in mind.

Neutral

My drivers don’t do that, nor do they have to. I load my trucks stop for stop with bulk stops grouped together. I won’t bring a package on the truck unless I’m going to put it away properly. If I can’t put it away the right way, it gets stacked out until I can do it right.
With Orion and delivery stops being all over the truck. I'm not sure how its possible to load stop for stop in accordance to how they unload.If you load according to the spa.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
They are just trying to make sure they have a good day. You should try to deliver a really bad load without reorganizing and try to make your time.
What they are doing is taking away work from the loader. You start at start time. If the load sucks or your slammed with work. Coming in off the clock to make sure you get done at a good time isn't going to fix any problems. Coming in at start time, getting out on route and rearranging the truck will get things fixed the right way.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
That doesn't sound realistic with the increase in demand and speed, getting in trouble for stacking out and being told by sup to not care just get it in. Maybe your hub is different.
Increase in speed?? In trouble for stacking out?? You are weak.