DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
If you do a really good job you get rewarded with more trucks and if you get injured you are told to cover it up and lie about it up until you lose your job and day job from injuries. Doing a good job has it risks at ups.
I can’t disagree with the first part. But don’t lie about an injury. Doesn’t matter what management says. friend them.

J.D. Hogg

Apparently my route is named STEAL FROM ME.

I’m an off the street hire with a Class-A license, with 10 days in towards qualifying. These 10 days had been problematic. A high-end fashion retailer averages ~100 pieces daily to their return center. Some are airs (this I’ll never understand). The airs I paid my preloader $10 daily to put in a crate. This he did do.

He also went the extra mile and lightened my load by approximately 5 pieces a day, taking the hoodies home and selling them to friends. Keep in mind these retail for $150 average.

All the while I’m looking, looking, dismantling the truck while my training sup (great guy, served in the Marines God bless him) shouts “TIME IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. I TOLD YOU PREPARE YOUR TRUCK IN THE AM DO NOT BS WITH THE OTHER DRIVERS YOU NEED TO SORT YOUR TRUCK OUT COME IN AN HOUR EARLY.”

Well that preloader got a transfer! Attica Correctional Facility for Grand Larceny. Motherf*cker you, just what I need while I’m trying to make book. Precious time wasted looking for * you stole, and LP looking at me.
:winnersmiley: