Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
It should be considered a sin to lay packages that are like tvs flat on the floor and stack everything else on top of it.

If you put a :censored2:ing envelope flat down on the shelf and stick a heavy ass package over the top of it, you’re going to hell idc.

If you take a 50 package big box bulk stop and stick it at my bulk door, you’re going to hell. Stick that :censored2: at the back holy :censored2:.

If you stick an Ereg label down and don’t mark a hin at least on top? Hell.

If you don’t stick my small air in my cab so I can go through it, hell.

Last edited:

deeztier

It should be considered a sin to lay packages that are like tvs flat on the floor and stack everything else on top of it.

If you put a :censored2:ing envelope flat down on the shelf and stick a heavy ass package over the top of it, you’re going to hell idc.

If you take a 50 package big box bulk stop and stick it at my bulk door, you’re going to hell. Stick that :censored2: at the back holy :censored2:.

If you stick an Ereg label down and don’t mark a hin at least on top? Hell.

If you don’t stick my small air in my cab so I can go through it, hell.

preloaders that do this are actually doing twice the physical labor than those with common sense. they're just miserable people. take a picture of the load, shut the door, and head out. send a message out saying your load is crap and go on about your day. lol

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Yes, I know. Your pt sup is an idiot. I’ve had to bitch at a few here for training loaders this stupidity. Just leave it next to the bulkhead and work around it.
Honestly, I haven't since September of last year after wrecking my knee preloading. Now I sort and preload at the end, and most drivers leave the carts at the back.

AwashBwashCwash

Preloader task 1 - put driver cart in cab.

Preloader task 2 - load as much crap as humanly possible directly behind the bulkhead so the cart can't fit back through. Despite plenty of space further back. Genius.

Stop putting the handcart in the cab.

First thing I do every morning is put the dolly in the cab.
I'm actually doing you a favor when I do that.
It either goes in the cab and remains accessible, or it stays strapped to the 3000 shelf and gets buried behind literally tons of packages and you're stuck delivering that 140lb recliner without it.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
First thing I do every morning is put the dolly in the cab.
I'm actually doing you a favor when I do that.
It either goes in the cab and remains accessible, or it stays strapped to the 3000 shelf and gets buried behind literally tons of packages and you're stuck delivering that 140lb recliner without it.
Or you could load in a way that the dolly is not blocked in. It’s possible. I did it every day for five years.

AwashBwashCwash

Are you saying that you are irreplaceable?

Where else could UPS find someone who could put a box on to a truck where the little white sticker tells him to?

Yes it all sounds very simple and is easy to describe in a belittling manner until you watch a series of 8 guys come in and quit before they make it their first week one right after the other.

I'm sure UPS could replace me...eventually.
But it would likely be a headache and take a while.

Or you could load in a way that the dolly is not blocked in. It’s possible. I did it every day for five years.

Not possible with my pull.
Every truck bricked out floor-to-ceiling and cab-to-back door every day.
And certainly not pulling them out of the truck, need every single square foot of building space for stack out, both my own and all the crap people up the belt have missed.

Somehow this one guy up the belt in particular always misses his oversized stuff everyday, he just "didn't see it."
Pretty sure he just lets it flow to me b/c he doesn't want to deal with it in the moment.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes it all sounds very simple and is easy to describe in a belittling manner until you watch a series of 8 guys come in and quit before they make it their first week one right after the other.

I'm sure UPS could replace me...eventually.
But it would likely be a headache and take a while.

Not possible with my pull.
Every truck bricked out floor-to-ceiling and cab-to-back door every day.
And certainly not pulling them out of the truck, need every single square foot of building space for stack out, both my own and all the crap people up the belt have missed.

Somehow this one guy up the belt in particular always misses his oversized stuff everyday, he just "didn't see it."
Pretty sure he just lets it flow to me b/c he doesn't want to deal with it in the moment.

Oh boy we got another
Hardest worker in the history of UPS