Poop Head

Judge me.
So you are vegan because your girlfriend told you to be and you almost died
LMFAOO!!! Ohh man! That was a good laugh
Low T. I gotta see my doctor about it, but there was an article sometime ago showing some younger men having less than a 90 year old
absolutely believable. I remember hearing something about babies who were fed with soy based formulas had crazy high estrogen levels

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
FYI My protein diet is a decent amount of tofu and beans. If you want to work out on the weekends be my guest but UPS is NOT the place to be tearing muscles down and building them back up. (the one exception, of course, would be the first 1-2 years on the job, since your body will have to adjust then)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Heated seats????

Damn straight!

Butt warmers (Hi/Lo), heated steering wheel, lane departure warning, front end collision avoidance, automatic braking, blind spot warning, sun roof, side mirror defrosters, cruise, tilt.

I asked them to install curb feelers but the kid had no idea what I was talking about.

Scuderia

Your efforts are much appreciated I am sure. Almost all of the negative comments to preloaders should be directed towards management. After all management is responsible for training and staffing. All too often management is only concerned with getting the packages out of the trailers and into a package car and out onto the street in as short a time as possible. Then it is someone else's problem.

Hit the nail on the head. This is the source of all our headaches.

Last edited:

Scuderia

My sup told me to leave like 50 stops behind. So I was taking boxes out of my PC; All resi and prioritizing business. Then this sort manager saw my brick loaded truck and me taking boxes out. Then he tells me I was supposed to load everything because the DM said “you guys are running trace”. I stared him down, he walked away like the bitch he is, and I continued unloading resi stops.

KevinWhipaloo

What shoes have you guys found to be the best? Even with 3 days rest one of my feet are still sore.

How often are you guys buying new shoes? I'm sort of a runner so I can't wear Timb Pros, Red Wings, Thorogoods, or the like

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
What shoes have you guys found to be the best? Even with 3 days rest one of my feet are still sore.

How often are you guys buying new shoes? I'm sort of a runner so I can't wear Timb Pros, Red Wings, Thorogoods, or the like
I have Avenger. Theyre pretty comfy...other than that i have like 2 pairs of redwings on stand by. They last a long time.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
LMFAOO!!! Ohh man! That was a good laugh
absolutely believable. I remember hearing something about babies who were fed with soy based formulas had crazy high estrogen levels
Found the Buzzfeed video image
low-testosterone-erectile-dysfunction-chart.jpg

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Had some new hire load a route this past week I was running blind. Wasn’t bad on misloads but damn he was not organized. Would just take :censored2: and put it on any shelf. By the end of the first day I said :censored2: it and worked 11.5 hour days the rest of the week and filed.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

wait until your knees start hurting

FreedomOne

2 times a year normally. 3 one year. Best thing for me has been going to a wedge sole boot.