Lol.
Or.
And this is just a thought.
The preloaders can stop grabbing things out of the vending machine.
Bring an apple to work.
Eat real food instead of garbage.
Don't need all that stuff you're talking about.
Apart from that, I agree with the general idea.
Think of it like this: when you join the military and go to boot camp they don't just give you a salad and then send you on a five mile hike. The food they're feeding you has to be high in protein because otherwise your body will just fall apart. My girl is vegan which means I am forced to eat a fairly clean diet but I was still getting run down. It was only after I went on vacation for a week and I was still tired that I realized something was wrong. Went to the see my doctor and he told me to increase my protein intake. After a week of ťaking the whey powder I was finally waking up feeling tested and I felt stronger. After a month of the gluco. chondroitin the tendinitis I had in both elbows went away. After five months even my feet stopped hurting as much.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My girl is vegan which means I am forced to eat a fairly clean diet but I was still getting run down. It was only after I went on vacation for a week and I was still tired that I realized something was wrong. Went to the see my doctor and he told me to increase my protein intake. After a week of ťaking the whey powder I was finally waking up feeling tested and I felt stronger. After a month of the gluco. chondroitin the tendinitis I had in both elbows went away. After five months even my feet stopped hurting as much.
Sounds like your bossy woke vegan girlfriend wants you to be a weak and submissive beta male.

Forget the whey protein.
Kick her to the curb, bacon and eggs for breakfast, cheeseburger for lunch, bloody steak for dinner, and take life by the balls. Be an alpha.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Think of it like this: when you join the military and go to boot camp they don't just give you a salad and then send you on a five mile hike. The food they're feeding you has to be high in protein because otherwise your body will just fall apart. My girl is vegan which means I am forced to eat a fairly clean diet but I was still getting run down. It was only after I went on vacation for a week and I was still tired that I realized something was wrong. Went to the see my doctor and he told me to increase my protein intake. After a week of ťaking the whey powder I was finally waking up feeling tested and I felt stronger. After a month of the gluco. chondroitin the tendinitis I had in both elbows went away. After five months even my feet stopped hurting as much.
So you are vegan because your girlfriend told you to be and you almost died

Jkloc420

This is gay

JJinVA

This would be my 4th month doing this, never felt as worse as this

About 3 months in I started taking creatine to help rebuild my muscles as I overworked them. All the damn trampolines, mini fridges, steel billets, Hello Fresh truckloads... it whips your ass after awhile. I had to supplement somehow. Protein shakes also help with rebuilding muscle

Jkloc420

About 3 months in I started taking creatine to help rebuild my muscles as I overworked them. All the damn trampolines, mini fridges, steel billets, Hello Fresh truckloads... it whips your ass after awhile. I had to supplement somehow. Protein shakes also help with rebuilding muscle
seriously what is wrong with you 20 year olds

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They just feed you regular chow in the military, it's not specifically high protein. Basically a balanced diet.

KevinWhipaloo

Preload today was interesting. Tuesday is gonna suck. In the meantime I've been killin the guy on the set next to me with ball jokes...good day
Was your Saturday busier than normal?

I opted out of Sat and chose a 3 day weekend instead since they been saying Tuesday will be heavy, why is everyone saying this?