I came here to vent...but ive got nothing left in me. Ive reached the point where the stupid doesnt send me into a friendzy anymore. However the powertrips these pt sups go thru in waves are givin me a run. I dont kno how much more of their harrassment I can take.
I threaten the PT sups by saying I will work exactly the way you tell me to. Of course then the FT manager threaten me by saying that would be job sabotage.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Everybody is tired this time of year. It makes all the garbage worse.
Ignore.
All you can do.
They're idiots. Just say, "I'll do my best", to their commands, and keep on doing what you can.

Don't quit because of one of those maroons.
Ohohohohooooo im not quiting. Theyll never get me to quit.
Im going driving.

I imagined some sass and finger snappin. Hell yeaz
fRaxZqAjL7sVuPlK6n.gif

AwashBwashCwash

Sometimes I wonder about you guys who claim to be putting 600, 700, 800 packages on a truck.
My trucks usually have around 350 and they are bricked the :censored2: out and usually don't fit.
Every day I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with the next 140 lb woodfire grill or king size mattress that is coming down the belt.

Is your pull like 800 envelops or something?

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Sometimes I wonder about you guys who claim to be putting 600, 700, 800 packages on a truck.
My trucks usually have around 350 and they are bricked the :censored2: out and usually don't fit.
Every day I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with the next 140 lb woodfire grill or king size mattress that is coming down the belt.

Ive gotten maybe 400 in one of my trucks. Snaked the :censored2: outta that bull:censored2: load and still had another 200 pieces coming.

BeardGang

Doing irregs was my favorite thing while on preload. Little to no supervision and you do it at your pace since it's the "safe pace" that is necessary.

No no no.. this bldg has 8 belts and Amazon returns. Yes little to no supervision.. but these pt sups on the belt want it done and that's if we can get them on the belts. All the while there are more coming. Irregs as a whole are the red headed step children.

BeardGang

I don't tip my preloader for Christmas. The new contract pay increase for PT employees which I voted (no) for was generous enough.

Well I'm glad you voted no.. But I didn't and still don't like my pay increase.. Matter of fact, I feel like I got the :censored2:ty end of the stick. almost 3yrs and I make the same as somebody who just got hired last eek off the street.
I've decided that as long as I get paid like a new hire I will work like a new hire.. Pay me or pay me no nevermind.

specter208

I find it easier to stack all the packages with the same HIN number together. For example, stack together all 56xx, 57xx,71xx,85xx. Towards the end of the shift, if their is room to spare, some of the packages can be spread out more across the shelves. I found helpful to throw most of the smalls bags type stuff into a tote or empty back shelf and load those later so you are not wasting so much time with hundreds of smalls.

GenericUsername

you were also the hardest worker

am I right

Definitely not the hardest worker. I never said I was stupid, lol.

No no no.. this bldg has 8 belts and Amazon returns. Yes little to no supervision.. but these pt sups on the belt want it done and that's if we can get them on the belts. All the while there are more coming. Irregs as a whole are the red headed step children.

We have 5. The preload supes on the belts had no authority over me as I reported to the unload supervisor/FT supes. I worked how I was instructed, load the irregs onto the cart, push to the belt, put on the irreg belt and it on. Once the packages were on the belt, turn it off and go back and get more. Rinse and repeat for 3 1/2 hours.

Package Stick

"Send it."
One of the toughest jobs at the company.

I was recently moved to a different park position for peak and the kid loading my truck now is a golden god.

400 pieces on Friday and I could host a gymnastics competition down the middle of the truck it was that clean.

Fresh, crisp hundo incoming for this guy on 12/24
He'll never forget that. That's like buying a preloader lmao.

watdaflock?

I came here to vent...but ive got nothing left in me. Ive reached the point where the stupid doesnt send me into a friendzy anymore. However the powertrips these pt sups go thru in waves are givin me a run. I dont kno how much more of their harrassment I can take.
Work safe! If the PT sup says anything, reply that you are just "following the methods"...

Definitely not the hardest worker. I never said I was stupid, lol.

Unspoken words are the loudest.

BeardGang

[QUOTE="We have 5. The preload supes on the belts had no authority over me as I reported to the unload supervisor/FT supes. I worked how I was instructed, load the irregs onto the cart, push to the belt, put on the irreg belt and it on. Once the packages were on the belt, turn it off and go back and get more. Rinse and repeat for 3 1/2 hours.[/QUOTE]

Well these pt sups like to say, "oh so you won't work as directed" warning letter till it's give me your id..

eats packages

Deranged lunatic

A higher sorted density is doable if you can cluster nearby stops together by street instead of hin and find creative ways to place lightweight irregs over the lip of the top shelf for extra depth. But 400 is a limit for most cars.

Just pooping at work right now.