Tired of helping others at end of day

vvv

Remember the days delivering on paper before the diad? You never had to help anyone! Everyone did their own work because there was no diad to whine on! Those were the days men were men! We had too much pride to ask for help. Now even the new guys want help. friend them guys

Pride?? Too funny. Has nothing to do with pride in my book.

They give me too much and they know what's gonna take place before I even punch in.

Back in the day I had a good 3 trucks coming to my route to take deliveries, do pickups, and take air volume in.

No shame here buddy.....even if they send chicks to help me.....I'm an equal opportunity dumper of work and help everyones paychecks n pockets flourish n overflow.

UPSER1987

Pride?? Too funny. Has nothing to do with pride in my book.

They give me too much and they know what's gonna take place before I even punch in.

Back in the day I had a good 3 trucks coming to my route to take deliveries, do pickups, and take air volume in.

No shame here buddy.....even if they send chicks to help me.....I'm an equal opportunity dumper of work and help everyones paychecks n pockets flourish n overflow.

All I know we got p’s out there pretending to be drivers buddy

vvv

All I know we got p’s out there pretending to be drivers buddy

If that word with the "p" you are referring to has a vowel after it......followed by a double letter......and ends in a "y", I'd be quite proud to claim that title. So long as I get my way call me what you like.

I had put in for a short day today for instance.....got help.....and still grabbed a healthy amount of OT anyway considering I should not have gotten any......in their eyes anyhow.

Tomorrow is another day. Hopefully they grab the smelling salts and come to and regain some sense or I'll have to administer another beating.

vvv

The soft doughy UPS driver has arrived!

He sure has ARRIVED.......and well over 30 years ago to let you know.

But actually it's more like smart, sharp, and hardened. And not the soft, no guts, dope that you portray.

I ought to go into business tattooing EVERLAST on a good 85-90% of drivers foreheads to display proudly. I would be rich with all the soft punching bags that drive for this company.

barnyard

KTM rider
Stop using your phone for work. Let them put down their piece of pizza or donut and put their chubby fingers on the keyboard and type out a message. Will contact asap. Keep working.

When I am forced, my phone never works. I only reply via diad and the center has to set up the meet point and time. I detest helping and will make it as hard as possible so that next time, they will think twice before asking me.

UPSER1987

News flash....they’ve always been here

Don’t agree...there are drivers now so unfit and sloppy looking they would have never made it as a driver years ago. Those are the guys always whining for help. I guess we’ve reached the bottom of the barrel- anyone can be a driver now.

Don’t agree...there are drivers now so unfit and sloppy looking they would have never made it as a driver years ago. Those are the guys always whining for help. I guess we’ve reached the bottom of the barrel- anyone can be a driver now.
They will be in a world of trouble when the last old class of drivers retire.

No work ethic, no sense of pride in doing a good job. I had five late airs....WTF?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And they still deliver 30% more packages than any of those drivers.

Trust me I heard plenty of stories about worthless old timers when I started. They were around. But there were a lot less stops then. Each route had the exact same area every day.

Brownslave688

They will be in a world of trouble when the last old class of drivers retire.

No work ethic, no sense of pride in doing a good job. I had five late airs....WTF?
Part of its generational but you can also blame the company.

They’ve made it very clear we are just a number to them. They’ll plug someone else right in without any thought. So why would new employees have pride in what they do when they’re treated like a mule.

UPSER1987

They’ve made it very clear we are just a number to them. They’ll plug someone else right in without any thought. So why would new employees have pride in what they do when they’re treated like a mule.

Everyone is a number in all walks of life. This isn’t a UPS thing. Would you like mommy to rub your tummy before you hit the road? Sheesh..what a bunch of softy bs

Must be nice making over 35 bucks per hour and not care to help those truly in need with their day. Everyone's so selfish. You all forgot that u didn't get where u r by urself. I bet some think that their alarm clock woke them up also. What a brother/sisterhood!!!!

I blame the old heads and sorry shop stewards and weak union.

Brownslave688

Everyone is a number in all walks of life. This isn’t a UPS thing. Would you like mommy to rub your tummy before you hit the road? Sheesh..what a bunch of softy bs
Not how it was back in the day. Hell not like it was when I started.

I got just a few years of the decent ups.

UPSER1987

Must be nice making over 35 bucks per hour and not care to help those truly in need with their day. Everyone's so selfish. You all forgot that u didn't get where u r by urself. I bet some think that their alarm clock woke them up also. What a brother/sisterhood!!!!

I agree it’s a weak brother/sister hood because everyone quivers when it’s time to put up or shut up, but when it’s the same lazy a** people that want help everyday, do everyone a favor and find a new job.

clean hairy

OP is not interested in helping others.
Just wait when he has a dead battery, or is broken down on the side of the road, the ones he cannot be bothered to help will have no interest in helping him....

Brownslave688

My wife’s job is a good example. Even though she makes 3x what I make. She used to work for a small private group. Many 20+ year employees. Very little turnover.

Hospital bought them out a few years ago and it’s been a non stop revolving door ever since. Treat people like crap and they’ll find something else if they can.