To The New Guys - 2 Buckets

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Young Guys, it’s time to move out of mom’s basement. You just landed yourself a full time driver job. Maximize your pay!

2 Buckets

Overtime Bucket: 10 hours
Bonus Bucket: 10 hours

That’s 20 hours of overtime pay, get it!
Bonus is paid at straight time. Not time and a half fyi.

El Correcto

god is dead
Young Guys, it’s time to move out of mom’s basement. You just landed yourself a full time driver job. Maximize your pay!

2 Buckets

Overtime Bucket: 10 hours
Bonus Bucket: 10 hours

That’s 20 hours of overtime pay, get it!
I plan on moving back into my mother’s basement. I’d rather stack money to the ceiling than spend it on outrageous rent and continue doing this soul sucking job for the rest of my life. Thanks for the advice though.
You think this contract is bad, give it another 10 years when you in too deep.

Indecisi0n

I plan on moving back into my mother’s basement. I’d rather stack money to the ceiling than spend it on outrageous rent and continue doing this soul sucking job for the rest of my life. Thanks for the advice though.
In 10 years will you still be in mommy's basement?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I bet mom is so proud

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
In '97, management was trying to entice feeder drivers to cross the picket line. They told them they would be guaranteed all the overtime they wanted. I think 3 drivers crossed in our building. they all worked the max hours every day. One fell asleep at the wheel one night and crashed a set into a concrete median. Scab or not, he got fired and didn't get his job back. One of the others got fired for stealing time. They would stop for breakfast every morning and not punch out for meal or break.. Overtime isn't the answer to everything.