To The New Guys - 2 Buckets

john chesney

Yeah, I always felt a loss never being able to have kids. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.
The worry, heartbreak and pain are sometimes impossible to bare. I won’t minimize or joke about your feelings of loss. My mother was adopted by a beautiful couple and it was a beautiful thing.

john chesney

Yeah, I always felt a loss never being able to have kids. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.
The worry, heartbreak and pain are sometimes impossible to bare. I won’t minimize or joke about your feelings of loss. My mother was adopted by a beautiful couple and it was a beautiful thing.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
More power to ya, I don’t.

Yeah, me and my mother get along great. She could use a little extra cash every month and some help around the house in her old age. With both benefit and I just got to put up with a sting to my pride.

It’s all good. You do you. We’re raising our kids to not need us when they grow up, and I’m living my life now to not need them later. But I get helping your mom if she needs it.

Brohn Bron

More power to ya, I don’t.

Yeah, me and my mother get along great. She could use a little extra cash every month and some help around the house in her old age. With both benefit and I just got to put up with a sting to my pride.

I know I told you to break a leg once, but I didn’t mean it. A close relationship with mom is good. Hold the people we love close. There are benefits and disadvantages to everything we do. As far as hating what you do, the old cliche, life is to short to be doing something you don’t enjoy. I think that is crap. People often lack perspective and take for granted what they have.