EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
ive been commuting over 2 hours everyday and I just recently had my son. Does anybody know how I can transfer to another hub with having to wait on the transfer waiting list so I can get to a closer location?

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
Or maybe even something from my doctor? Have anyone heard of anything like that? To try n get my center to communicate with each other there’s no way lol. Just saying

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
You will have to wait until Peak is over before starting the transfer/quit/rehire process.

Start with either going to or calling the center that you want to transfer to and inquire as to their staffing needs.
I went to the center I want to go to and the hr lady seemed like a buddy honestly.

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
We just had a guy do this about 6 months ago. He had it set up before he quit here, then was an off street hire at new hub.
I inquired like that and got rudely shut down the hr lady was rude. She just said there’s a lot of people trying to transfer here n u have to wait and then walked away

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
You will have to wait until Peak is over before starting the transfer/quit/rehire process.

Start with either going to or calling the center that you want to transfer to and inquire as to their staffing needs.

I agree, but would talk to the current HR first.
Tell them the predicament and you'll know quickly if they would be helpful.
I went to the center I want to go to and the hr lady seemed like a buddy honestly.
Both places are fully staffed (I can't believe I wrote that, LOL)
The other center might have some keepers they want to hold on to after peak.
You're not going anywhere until your current HR is on board.

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I inquired like that and got rudely shut down the hr lady was rude. She just said there’s a lot of people trying to transfer here n u have to wait and then walked away
Wait till the smoke clears from peak and then inquire again.