Trump 2024!!

newfie

"Kamala Harris is a whole lot of firsts. She’s the first woman Vice President, the first African American Vice President and the first South Asian Vice President, the daughter of immigrants, married to a white Jewish man and she kept her own name to boot! She is the definition of the modern American woman."

Digby

Yup!
not to mention the first woman to suck and screw her way to the vice presidency.

newfie

Trump being Trump does not make Trump above the law.
which law the ones you libs have been trying to fabricate for 4 years? The ones you libs violated when you spied on his campaign. Or the one you helped hillary piss on with her illegal server and illegal disposal of evidence.

when pray tell did you libs suddenly discover a love for lawfullness?

vantexan

Her father is an American citizen. I think idiots that say, “hurr durr, her dad is from Jamaica!” really don’t know where those black people came from. They at best haven’t thought through the “attack.”
Afro-Caribbean is as legitimate as African-American. Different in culture in much the same way as recent immigrants from Africa are different from African-Americans. I had a good friend from Jamaica in Florida. Spoke perfect English but when on the phone with one of his relatives spoke a Creole dialect I couldn't understand. And exclusively dated white women. Didn't like American black women. No different than white people in Europe are culturally different from American whites, and from each other culturally in spite of being the same race.

Mutineer

Afro-Caribbean is as legitimate as African-American. Different in culture in much the same way as recent immigrants from Africa are different from African-Americans. I had a good friend from Jamaica in Florida. Spoke perfect English but when on the phone with one of his relatives spoke a Creole dialect I couldn't understand. And exclusively dated white women. Didn't like American black women. No different than white people in Europe are culturally different from American whites, and from each other culturally in spite of being the same race.

I also had a friend from Jamaica. She was intelligent, pleasant, mild-mannered, and kind. Had a bi-racial child and she only dated white men.
Body of Aphrodite that aged like fine wine. And from the neck up she had been beaten with every branch and stick of every ugly tree in the entire Ugly Forest.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
which law the ones you libs have been trying to fabricate for 4 years? The ones you libs violated when you spied on his campaign. Or the one you helped hillary piss on with her illegal server and illegal disposal of evidence.

when pray tell did you libs suddenly discover a love for lawfullness?
Wow, tieguy, is that all you have? Still focused on the emails after 4+ years. Trump makes anything Hillary did look insignificant. Please, let's discuss Benghazi again.

Box Ox

Nomination is his if he wants it.

I wonder if that's the Democratic plan. They've been running ads in support of Trump-backed candidates in moderate areas in the hope that it might tip elections in favor of Democratic candidates. And if I'm a Democratic candidate for President I think I'd rather run against Trump than DeSantis in 2024.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I wonder if that's the Democratic plan. They've been running ads in support of Trump-backed candidates in moderate areas in the hope that it might tip elections in favor of Democratic candidates. And if I'm a Democratic candidate for President I think I'd rather run against Trump than DeSantis in 2024.
Bingo. I’ve been thinking the same thing. It’s like they’re goading him to run.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Their plan would have to include record voter turnout for their candidate in a time of massive inflation and energy prices. Swing voters might vote differently this time around.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Their plan would have to include record voter turnout for their candidate in a time of massive inflation and energy prices. Swing voters might vote differently this time around.
We’re talking about leftists here! Hello? Mcfly?

Box Ox

Nomination is his if he wants it.

I think the Trump raid makes Trump the de-facto Republican Presidential candidate if he wants it. But I don't think it moves the needle that much when it comes to a national election. I still wouldn't vote for Trump. Would vote for DeSantis.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think the Trump raid makes Trump the de-facto Republican Presidential candidate if he wants it. But I don't think it moves the needle that much when it comes to a national election. I still wouldn't vote for Trump. Would vote for DeSantis.
So more inflation, high gas prices, and never ending flooding of illegal's. That's what we will get.