What Kind of Dictator Will Trump Be?

newfie

Yet. I suspect he won't be President for long. As soon as his term starts, so will the investigations. It was fair to go after Hillary, even after she had left the government, and for pure political gain. Did anyone even notice that as soon as Trump was elected that the GOP closed the book on Benghazi. No more political value to be gained.

#desperatesnowflake

Non sequitur

More like ass-kicking Patriot. So let's see I pay my taxes, obey the laws, don't send my kids to a government school, who is married to a minority who never accepted government help or a handout. It's called being responsible. Something Christianity promotes heavily amongst it's followers. The freedoms that you enjoy are an outgrowth of this Christian philosophy. Kill the ideas that founded our country and you ultimately kill your country.

P

pickup

Yet. I suspect he won't be President for long. As soon as his term starts, so will the investigations. It was fair to go after Hillary, even after she had left the government, and for pure political gain. Did anyone even notice that as soon as Trump was elected that the GOP closed the book on Benghazi. No more political value to be gained.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I see all the Neocon snowflakes are out tonight crying about everything they disagree with. Trump supporters are the new crybabies of American politics. Hilarious.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh, so your view is the only "right" one? LMFAO...
I didn't realize the disagree charm was the ultimate decider on what is right and wrong. I thought it was a way for people to express their opinions. You're a mod, maybe you should get with Cheryl and revise the charm system if you don't like how it's being used.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I didn't realize the disagree charm was the ultimate decider on what is right and wrong. I thought it was a way for people to express their opinions. You're a mod, maybe you should get with Cheryl and revise the charm system if you don't like how it's being used.
Don't give him any ideas.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I see all the Neocon snowflakes are out tonight crying about everything they disagree with. Trump supporters are the new crybabies of American politics. Hilarious.

The Neocon Congress will vote to disband the Independent Ethic Committee, and because of their majority, they will ne successful. Gee, Wally. Why would the Republicans NOT want an Independent Ethics Committee? Could it be that Mr. Trump is above ethics, or he's just so dirty that this is the only way he can get into office with his scumbag appointees.

The Republicans, dishonor and dishonesty everywhere one turns.

newfie

The Neocon Congress will vote to disband the Independent Ethic Committee, and because of their majority, they will ne successful. Gee, Wally. Why would the Republicans NOT want an Independent Ethics Committee? Could it be that Mr. Trump is above ethics, or he's just so dirty that this is the only way he can get into office with his scumbag appointees.

The Republicans, dishonor and dishonesty everywhere one turns.

sometimes you have to turn off main stream media and read why they did so

In place of the office, Republicans would create a new Office of Congressional Complaint Review that would report to the House Ethics Committee.

Members of both parties complain that panel often takes up matters based on partisan accusations from outside groups with political motivations, and once they launch a probe members have to mount expensive defense campaigns.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
sometimes you have to turn off main stream media and read why they did so

In place of the office, Republicans would create a new Office of Congressional Complaint Review that would report to the House Ethics Committee.

Members of both parties complain that panel often takes up matters based on partisan accusations from outside groups with political motivations, and once they launch a probe members have to mount expensive defense campaigns.

There you go again with the Main Stream Media garbage. I'm sure FOX is all over this saying what a good deal it is. Kind of curious it would be killed just as Trump enters office.

Nothing to see here...move along.

newfie

There you go again with the Main Stream Media garbage. I'm sure FOX is all over this saying what a good deal it is. Kind of curious it would be killed just as Trump enters office.

Nothing to see here...move along.

hate to disappoint you but this information came from CNN and USA today. its out there to be found amongst their normal biased information.
put down your democratic talking points and educate yourself...for once.