What Kind of Dictator Will Trump Be?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Forget all of our constitutional checks and balances. Once Trump is in, he won't ever want to relinquish either his power or the adulation of his deplorable base. I'm in with the crowd that thinks once Trump is elected that there will be movement to re-work the election process that ensures Trump stays in power.

The GOP games being played with the NC governorship are just the tip of the iceberg. Republicans will "win" at any cost, even if it means circumventing the law(s) and/or aligning themselves with deplorables from other countries...like Putin.

Do a little research on Paul Manafort, and who he pimped for...and see what happened. Trump has bigger plans than just being President. Just like Putin, who was fairly and democratically elected by what, 90% of the "voters".

A demagogue demon who speaks with a forked tongue and has no problem creating a lie for any situation or audience.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

the Trump bump has helped your 401K recently.........thanks Donald!!

Yes, it has, and I am personally confident that it will continue to do so after he takes office.

I have contended from Day One that he would have made an excellent Business Czar.

I am still uncertain what kind of President he will be.

P

pickup

Forget all of our constitutional checks and balances. Once Trump is in, he won't ever want to relinquish either his power or the adulation of his deplorable base. I'm in with the crowd that thinks once Trump is elected that there will be movement to re-work the election process that ensures Trump stays in power.

The GOP games being played with the NC governorship are just the tip of the iceberg. Republicans will "win" at any cost, even if it means circumventing the law(s) and/or aligning themselves with deplorables from other countries...like Putin.

Do a little research on Paul Manafort, and who he pimped for...and see what happened. Trump has bigger plans than just being President. Just like Putin, who was fairly and democratically elected by what, 90% of the "voters".

A demagogue demon who speaks with a forked tongue and has no problem creating a lie for any situation or audience.

Oh well, what are you going to do about it, snowflake ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
As a UPS driver I doubt you have felt what a lot have felt these past 8 years........you still have a full time job.....you still have med. coverage. Scads of folks lost their jobs....some got part time jobs instead. Some lost their health care. They couldn't keep their doctor. They couldn't keep their health plan. The number of people on welfare has increased.
No, as a UPS driver, you've had a Teflon coating theses past 8 years. You are one of the lucky ones.

watdaflock?

I'm in with the crowd that thinks once Trump is elected that there will be movement to re-work the election process that ensures Trump stays in power.
Do most Fed Ex employees wear tin foil hats?

Many here have including myself have said the same thing about BHO.

Reminds me of the gun fanatic nut jobs who were certain Obama was going to take them all away.

the Trump bump has helped your 401K recently.........thanks Donald!!
While putting individuals in charge that will weaken our union, even more.

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member

You forgot to add the picture of Hitler. That's kind of obligatory in this kind of post.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Reminds me of the gun fanatic nut jobs who were certain Obama was going to take them all away.

The unions have been in decline long before Donald came on the political scene.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Tongue firmly in cheek here, and stirring the pot of deplorables. Do I really think Trump could pull it off? No. Would he like to? Yes.

newfie

I'm in with the crowd that thinks once Trump is elected that there will be movement to re-work the election process that ensures Trump stays in power.

Big Crowd , wow :)

upload_2016-12-18_9-47-32.png