What Kind of Dictator Will Trump Be?

Non sequitur

Capitalism does need an occasional check, read security and exchange commission. Communism is monopoly capitalism. Besides this great evil economic evil, communism most hated end was the elimination of the sovereign nuclear traditional family. Obama showed his true colors in this regard. America's hope is to have both economic and societal reversal of the last 8 years. Trump is not the Savior Obama supposably was.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Besides this great evil economic evil, communism most hated end was the elimination of the sovereign nuclear traditional family. Obama showed his true colors in this regard. America's hope is to have both economic and societal reversal of the last 8 years. Trump is not the Savior Obama supposably was.
So now the gays are to blame..... lmfao you're a funny guy.

Non sequitur

Every societal problem can be traced back to how children are raised. My father used to tell me, " you can listen to me or you can listen to the cops". This generation thinks the government is their mommy and daddy. Most Americans just want the government to get the hell outta the way. This current government is like a hypochondriactic mother.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Every societal problem can be traced back to how children are raised. My father used to tell me, " you can listen to me or you can listen to the cops". This generation thinks the government is their mommy and daddy. Most Americans just want the government to get the hell outta the way. This current government is like a hypochondriactic mother.
You're backing away from your original statement because you got called out on it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
the elimination of the sovereign nuclear traditional family. Obama showed his true colors in this regard. America's hope is to have both economic and societal reversal of the last 8 years. Trump is not the Savior Obama supposably was.
On what, educate me.
Maybe you should clarify. What changes to the traditional nuclear family have been made during obama's term that you think are the problem with this country and need to be reversed?

rod

Retired 22 years
I will give Trump a chance. I don't think you will see him bowing to other world leaders like Barry did and I believe he is smart enough to not push the launch button first. It should be interesting.

Non sequitur

It's scientifically proven that a child needs a female from birth mother and
Male from birth father. Divorce should be frowned upon. Yes the Donald abuses marriage, which is a major character flaw. You can do your homework on all the benefits of a stable home which respects promises (vows). Christian's have been the whipping boy for far too long and economic Communist and social alternative lifestyle types have shown no tolerance for discenting opinions. The loudest voice in the room gets heard....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Male from birth father. Divorce should be frowned upon. Yes the Donald abuses marriage, which is a major character flaw. You can do your homework on all the benefits of a stable home which respects promises (vows). Christian's have been the whipping boy for far too long and economic Communist and social alternative lifestyle types have shown no tolerance for discenting opinions. The loudest voice in the room gets heard....
So like I said, you think the gays are the problem. A bigot who doesn't even know he's a bigot, lol. Own it.

Bad Gas!

I love that Trump won just so we can bring out all the bed wetting liberals on this site. Get over yourself!....lol

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Boo Hoo!! Poor, persecuted Christians again.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump is not President.

Yet. I suspect he won't be President for long. As soon as his term starts, so will the investigations. It was fair to go after Hillary, even after she had left the government, and for pure political gain. Did anyone even notice that as soon as Trump was elected that the GOP closed the book on Benghazi. No more political value to be gained.