Trump meets with Kim Jung Un

vantexan

Did I miss where people on the left plotted a coup against the government for homosexual rights?
What riot was there?
Last decent riot we had that I can remember was over the Rodney King verdict
You apparently missed the Ferguson riot, the various Antifa riots, etc. Point is that despite claims of trying to force their views on everyone, Christians don't tear everything down when they don't get their way.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You apparently missed the Ferguson riot, the various Antifa riots, etc. Point is that despite claims of trying to force their views on everyone, Christians don't tear everything down when they don't get their way.
I forgot about Ferguson, but that was over a completely different subject than a disagreement about rights. Antifa riots? Please that's like saying Charlottesville was rioting. Out of control protests with a few goofs causing problems is not a riot. You claimed the left was plotting the overthrow of the government. Get some prospective

vantexan

I forgot about Ferguson, but that was over a completely different subject than a disagreement about rights. Antifa riots? Please that's like saying Charlottesville was rioting. Out of control protests with a few goofs causing problems is not a riot. You claimed the left was plotting the overthrow of the government. Get some prospective
Prospective? Am I buying stocks? Maybe I should get some perspective instead.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Certainly not Christians who want to force their belief against homosexuality on everyone else.

Force? Do what you want with who you want. People always have and always will.

Homosexuals won when they got the minority registration card.
Black, Hispanic , and Gay. We're talking about the same thing don't you know?
Acceptance, Racism, Haters, Tolerance, Judging.

It's as natural as breathing. Just the other day, I was out in the woods enjoying nature. I seen two big buck deer goin' down on each other. Happens all the time now. Right out in the open.All the other animals gathered around and instead of crying out in shock, they got together and had a group hug and nodded approvingly.
Yes, things are changing in the forest.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Force? Do what you want with who you want. People always have and always will.

Homosexuals won when they got the minority registration card.
Black, Hispanic , and Gay. We're talking about the same thing don't you know?
Acceptance, Racism, Haters, Tolerance, Judging.

It's as natural as breathing. Just the other day, I was out in the woods enjoying nature. I seen two big buck deer goin' down on each other. Happens all the time now. Right out in the open.All the other animals gathered around and instead of crying out in shock, they got together and had a group hug and nodded approvingly.
Yes, things are changing in the forest.
What the heck you on?

Last edited:

BrownFlush

I agree, the Republican party doesn't though.

What I'm talking about is the Republican push to keep people from doing what they want, getting married in this case.

Are you denying the Republican party has been against gay marriage?

Nope. It's a fact. The reason is not the anti-gay agenda you are claiming. It's less taxes. Two single gay people in the same house that couldn't claim marital status meant more money.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nope. It's a fact. The reason is not the anti-gay agenda you are claiming. It's less taxes. Two single gay people in the same house that couldn't claim marital status meant more money.
Lol.
BS.
They are anti-gay marriage because it's against their religion. They want to force everyone else to live by their religious code. Don't over think it bro, it's really simple

BrownFlush

Lol.
BS.
They are anti-gay marriage because it's against their religion. They want to force everyone else to live by their religious code. Don't over think it bro, it's really simple

It is what you want it to be.
People will say anything for a vote.
Wade through it and in the end, if it's about government, it's about money. From wearin' a seatbelt to who you're pokin'.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It is what you want it to be.
People will say anything for a vote.
Wade through it and in the end, if it's about government, it's about money. From wearin' a seatbelt to who you're pokin'.
I agree, religion is all about tricking people to give up their money. Wish they could do it without denying rights to homosexuals.