Two UPSers Lose Their Lives At Ontario Air Hub

OntCombo63

None of you guys could ever be judges. There is only one driver of the tug. The other guy has to ride with him. Unless you can prove the driver didn't act alone in his foolishness, the passenger is innocent. In fact, I'll take it further... unless there is video or witnesses proving that the driver caused the tip-over through horseplay, neither is he guilty of horseplay by default. I'll take it even further than that... these tugs are KNOWN to buck madly when the gas pedal is pressed. Unless you can prove that the tug didn't pop a wheely and flip backwards onto the workers, your opinions are just opinions.
I agree with you these tugs do buck pretty badly especially rental equipment. 100% they have cameras. The OSHA report will probably detail it when it's released.

rod

Retired 22 years
So can anyone who has ever driven one of these tugs tell me if they are really capable of doing a wheelie or is that just hearsay?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Why post this in this section? There is already a thread about it in UPS discussions.
USAirways-teamsters-Union-Corruption.png
get em

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
I’ve got no problem stating the truth. The deaths of these two dumb:censored2:s is exactly the reward to risk they we’re taking, ESPECIALLY ON THE TARMAC ADJACENT TO AIRCRAFT. The ONLY people I truly feel sorry for and send my honest condolences to, are the families of these two idiots who had to be informed that their loved ones killed themselves friend’n around at their part time jobs.