Union lied about healthcare costs

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by browned out, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Local612/3540

Local612/3540 New Member

I most be missing something, maybe you should re-read the OP.

2. UnconTROLLed

UnconTROLLed perfection

That didn't make sense. Lol

3. browned out

browned out Well-Known Member

No increased costs to us is what the driver says on the union dishonest propaganda postcard.

$1000 in deductibles is a $800 ncrease in costs compared to the last cba for upsers.

There is no justification for implementing an $800 increase in costs to members ...and then lying about it.

If Teamcare or UPS was struggling, the dramatic cost increase could possibly be justified.

But this is pure greed and dishonesty by Hoffa/Taylor and the rest of the red vest slapdick cronies.

4. Heavy Package

Heavy Package Active Member

You are completely right. Spoke with the FedEx home delivery driver on my route this week - She had 46 stops when UPS goes out w 180+. FedEx Express driver? She had 51 stops of envelopes and boxes less than 20lbs in a van with AC. FedEx ground drives this monster "bread box" truck with 140 stops that covers the same area as 3 UPS drivers in my loop.

5. Local612/3540

Local612/3540 New Member

You must have used all of your brain power for that response. Your spot at the kids table is still available. LOL You are a joke.

6. Local612/3540

Local612/3540 New Member

Sorry Brown Out, I didn't realize you have been beating this drum for some time now.

7. browned out

Yeah. i received my TeamCare Summary Plan Description in the mail the other day and it was time for a reboot.

If it would have shown a $0 deductible. I would be singing a different tune. But it is another $200. They lied to us pure and simple.

Hoffa/Taylor/Teamcare has literally stolen $800 from every UPS teamster in the Central States.

I work my arse off for $800 and they just lie about no increased cost and steal my $800.

8. UnconTROLLed

UnconTROLLed perfection

Oh

9. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

When was this "lie" told? In the last year of the contract, correct? What was the deductible, then? What is it now? If those two equal, then it was not a lie. Same HC as when that was said.

10. browned out

That's incorrect.

We were voting on a 5 year agreement.

It is an $800 increase. Uncalled for and unjustifiable.

11. upschuck

Whatever dude, play the victim if you want.

12. browned out

That reasoning would be equivalent to the Hoffa/Taylor/redvest slap dicks stating our wage increases would be the same as the prior cba.....and then only giving us one $1 raise for the 1st year with no raises for the last 4 years of the contract.

13. upschuck

Then it wouldn't be the same this year, like the HC is.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

You sound a bit entitled

15. BigUnionGuy

BigUnionGuy Got the T-Shirt

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  16. UnconTROLLed

UnconTROLLed perfection

17. BigUnionGuy

BigUnionGuy Got the T-Shirt

And ?

18. Brisket

Brisket Well-Known Member

If you are talking about this booklet, yeah I just got it also, but it’s the book for THIS year for some reason, check the date.

I haven’t heard anything about 2020 yet, guess I better start reading...

AA89CB50-FF99-4DA8-935B-F9C012834237.jpeg

19. Two Tokes

Two Tokes Give it to me Baby

Who let the fat feeder driver get in the last picture

20. rod

rod retired and happy

[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
    well that didn't work