United Way

oldngray

nowhere special
How exactly would that work on an internet message board? You want him to download a voice recording of him talking to someone at work about the subject that he recorded on his phone? Maybe upload a video he made with his phone of a private conversations to YouTube then share it on Browncafe?
View attachment 349602

Ridiculous, simply ridiculous
daily_16.gif

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
United Way is a scam.
Agreed. There was a United Way scam in our area. The United Way CEO of our county, not the state and not the USA, just one county in one state had a yearly salary of 274,000.00

At the time the guy who ran the Salvation Army, responsible for the entire USA made 77,000.00 per year.

I never donated to the United Way after that.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I had a co-worker who had a stroke and couldn't work.
He had given money for decades to UW, but when he needed help it was a different story.
Everyone in my group stopped giving to the UW and pooled that money to give to the co-worker.

oldngray

nowhere special
He had given money for decades to UW, but when he needed help it was a different story.
Everyone in my group stopped giving to the UW and pooled that money to give to the co-worker.
Familiar story. Doesn't matter how much you supported them if you ever need anything yourself.

FEGuy

How exactly would that work on an internet message board? You want him to download a voice recording of him talking to someone at work about the subject that he recorded on his phone? Maybe upload a video he made with his phone of a private conversations to YouTube then share it on Browncafe?
View attachment 349602

Ridiculous, simply ridiculous
Let me help you understand, Turd. Submit proof that someone talking to you "forced" you to turn over your own money to United Way. Someone talking to me results in a "nice story" in response.
Ridiculous indeed.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
What did your co-worker do with that $2.86?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Let me help you understand, Turd. Submit proof that someone talking to you "forced" you to turn over your own money to United Way. Someone talking to me results in a "nice story" in response.
Ridiculous indeed.
Again internet message board, "proof" as demand it is impossible, typical ferret request on here from a filthy ferret

El Correcto

god is dead
wah wah I don't wanna fight for better wages and benefits alongside my union brothers instead I want to rely on charity for everything wah wah
Wah wah everything comes to the dollar amount on my pay check when it comes to that voting booth, yet I’m too stupid to see I vote for massive taxes, inflation, losing my private health insurance and all the other disasters the leftists nutjobs bring with them wah wah.