Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
UPS Driver Who Delivered Guns and Ammo to David Koresh Before Fatal Waco Standoff Breaks His Silence
DR-MCM. Big deal? Who cares? Janet Reno screwed that up big time. They should dig her up and talk to her.

upload_2018-1-3_7-36-30.jpeg

While they are at it they could check to see if she wasn't really a man.

Her, Margaret Thatcher, and Nancy Pelosi were given many a lonely thought during my youth. Pelosi is kinda still OK but not how she was what a stunner. I should have bought stock in Johnson & Johnson for all the kleenex I went through with those 3.

Edit: The UN gal is pretty hot.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
67563D1A-7C7C-448A-8137-0DFA96800FB1.gif
Her, Margaret Thatcher, and Nancy Pelosi were given many a lonely thought during my youth. Pelosi is kinda still OK but not how she was what a stunner. I should have bought stock in Johnson & Johnson for all the kleenex I went through with those 3.

brownIEman

:speechless::speechless::speechless:
:sick::sick::sick:

:bloodshot:

Somethings cannot be unread...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
"He (UPS driver) said he still struggles with the knowledge that the orders he delivered were ultimately used to perpetuate such an act of violence."

I thought it was the FBI that perpetuated the acts of violence.
Koresh was known to go for a jog in the mornings.
If they wanted him it would have been very easy.
Some think the government just wanted to "strut their stuff".
Watched the Waco Attack on ABC tonight.
Interestingly, it did not appear they tried to change history.
It documented several business owners and citizens testimony that Koresh was around town all the time especially at Walmart and a mexican restaurant he frequented.
The documentary said that Timothy McVeigh was there and watched the whole thing and it spurred him to execute the Oklahoma Bombing.
One of the main Field FBI agents said that the Governments cover up and "No Comment" is the reason that so many conspiracies and Anti-Government feelings came out of the FBI fiasco.