UPS Bows to Teamster Pressure, Negotiations to Resume Next Week

shalang

Sometimes you need to be unbiased and honest with yourself. If Biden said this about a communist leader people on the right would be :censored2:ting themselves

““Think of President Xi. Central casting, brilliant guy. You know, when I say he’s brilliant, everyone says, ‘Oh that’s terrible,'” said Trump during the event. “Well, he runs 1.4 billion people with an iron fist. Smart, brilliant, everything perfect.”
Biden says A LOT yet media nor his sycophants cover it.

Republicans aren't innocent by no means. But Democrats have the media and control most of the narrative.

Hell media was on that COVFEFE tweet for almost a year yet no one covered his comments on pulling funding for Ukraine on CSPAN if the prosecutor didn't stop investigating Hunter when he was VP. Laptop, business dealings with Burisma, China, cocaine, etc. gets no coverage whatsoever still today.

Also silence on classified documents in his Mustang yet everyday regarding Trump.

The bias is clear and evident.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Also silence on classified documents in his Mustang yet everyday regarding Trump.
The crux of the problem hinged on Trump's obstruction and lies to the FBI about the documents, not as much about the fact that he took them from SCIFs down to his beach club.

You cannot lie to the FBI or obstruct their investigations and expect to walk without more scrutiny. Law and order!

dogs.bite.me

The crux of the problem hinged on Trump's obstruction and lies to the FBI about the documents, not as much about the fact that he took them from SCIFs down to his beach club.

You cannot lie to the FBI or obstruct their investigations and expect to walk without more scrutiny. Law and order!
like Hillary and her aids did you mean?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Okay sure thing mockingbird.
So silly the things you people will believe.

Thebrownblob

Well, as far up the unions ass as you are, it must be so🤣
1689952054878.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
“We are prepared to increase our industry leading pay” that doesn’t mean a bump from when negotiations broke off. That could be the same as the last offer. The last offer was an increase on industry leading pay, but it wasn’t enough.

Not trying to be pessimistic. Just keeping it real. Could be the same as the last offer. We returned, they didnt take the deal. We tried.
A raise that’s less than inflation is not an increase in pay.

I know that’s not how they see it but it’s true.

HarryWarden

Biden says A LOT yet media nor his sycophants cover it.

Republicans aren't innocent by no means. But Democrats have the media and control most of the narrative.

Hell media was on that COVFEFE tweet for almost a year yet no one covered his comments on pulling funding for Ukraine on CSPAN if the prosecutor didn't stop investigating Hunter when he was VP. Laptop, business dealings with Burisma, China, cocaine, etc. gets no coverage whatsoever still today.

The bias is clear and evident.
Do you notice how you ignored the quote and went to Biden?

maybe this will help you see some of the biasedness

shalang

Do you notice how you ignored the quote and went to Biden?

maybe this will help you see some of the biasedness
I'm calling out the biases that the Left is promoting due to the fact that is what is controlling the narrative. Could care less about Fox News propaganda (which I'm not doubting) because their seen by the public as fringe, while MSNBC, CNN, etc. are generally seen as news which it isn't. Most of it is Op Ed.

I dont support either side but calling a spade a spade. To ignore it is to further its proliferation which many, even those on The Left, are getting tired of.

If Trump is guilty he should face the consequences. Similarly, Biden should as well.

PT Car Washer

I'm calling out the biases that the Left is promoting due to the fact that is what is controlling the narrative. Could care less about Fox News propaganda (which I'm not doubting) because their seen by the public as fringe, while MSNBC, CNN, etc. are generally seen as news which it isn't. Most of it is Op Ed.

I dont support either side but calling a spade a spade. To ignore it is to further its proliferation which many, even those on The Left, are getting tired of.

If Trump is guilty he should face the consequences. Similarly, Biden should as well.
trump goes to prison while President Biden is re elected.