Blind1

UPS in Bloomington Indiana is a bunch of bull:censored2: there supervisors run the packages off the belts and on the floors i have proof i have pictures then they fired me.

oldngray

nowhere special
Good Good Emperor.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
UPS in Bloomington Indiana is a bunch of bull:censored2: there supervisors run the packages off the belts and on the floors i have proof i have pictures then they fired me.
not allowed to take pics in ups facility, why didnt you just file

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Act like you were taking photos of your work enviroment for safety's sake, delete the ones that do not conform, and talk to the local nlrb. I highly suggest nobody take photos in the hub with supervisors literally everywhere but workers are ""supposed to be"" protected from no-photo rules as long as it is for documenting safety concerns.

Talk with your teamsters, I highly doubt they would allow you to be fired instantly for a photo-op and would likely get you down to a last-chance suspension.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
That is complete bull :censored2:!!!
And anyone on here telling you different is just a company boot licker!!!
It sickens me how these suck ups act on here!!!!!

542thruNthru

nothing in there about pics, just recording devices. Also dont think supervisors handling packages falls under whistle blower status. Oh well guess he will find out at his hearing

I agree with you about not falling under whistle blower statues. I just wanted to point out that taking pictures/videos while in the facility has changed.

His case may be different.