PT Car Washer

Maybe they would have to hire more people?
Funny. We hire more people every week and they quit faster then they can be replaced. And that is on the Twi sort. I can't imagine what the midnight and preload staffing is like. Except midnight/preload is 2/3 Art 22.3 forever.

Returntosender

Like you did with your avatar pic? Well done by the way.
Brother I have hundreds of pics and hours of video shot at a distance uploaded to YouTube with settings set to private. Like old poster 705red said this will company will :censored2: with you better have it all documented

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
well normally i just put my browns on and tell everyone i'm a driver

i put off a natural aura of laziness and incompetence so it's an easy sell
And yet you still can't manage to do our jobs even, useless. O well hope you can practice real hard these next couple of months and maybe you can drive again and try not to be 3 hrs over like some newbie piece of :censored2: that just fell off the truck from the border.

john chesney

UPS in Bloomington Indiana is a bunch of bull:censored2: there supervisors run the packages off the belts and on the floors i have proof i have pictures then they fired me.
File grievance this is important.Call Osha and file under the whistle blower protection act. You will be deposed. This is one of the most serious charges that can be filed on any company. Whistle blower protection act protects employees reporting safety violations.If you took photos to prove safety violations you may be protected

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
What I've seen all the useless supervisor go to IE. @FrigidFTSup @TearsInRain :)
BB1AF46F-1634-4D23-B650-A6B65343D233.gif

Staydryitsraining

It was explained by an Osha official where I'm at that you can take pictures of safety violations and be protected by the whistle blower law. But company or contract violations thats probably not going to be good, and lets face it thats because UPS doesnt want the public to know whats going on in the buildings.