john chesney

It was explained by an Osha official where I'm at that you can take pictures of safety violations and be protected by the whistle blower law. But company or contract violations thats probably not going to be good, and lets face it thats because UPS doesnt want the public to know whats going on in the buildings.
Did you tell them already you were taking pictures of supervisors working? Don’t get caught in a lie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll say it again DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN A LIE. If this was strictly about a contract violation no Osha violation. I don’t think your termination will stick unless you distributed pictures to the public

john chesney

UPS in Bloomington Indiana is a bunch of bull:censored2: there supervisors run the packages off the belts and on the floors i have proof i have pictures then they fired me.
If you got a good business agent and good panel you will be back. Going to get a little vacation though

john chesney

you also cant use your phone while you are working, which is what im guessing he got fired for
Yes this could be considered stealing time. The poor bastard is probably sick of supervisors working and nobody doing anything about it. We are getting run over by ups and the locals, panels and international are not doing a :censored2:ing thing

Daf

A03A8C9A-D4CF-49F5-89F9-78CA08636ACA.png
Against rules to take pictures in UPS facilities. You're not a spy, shoulda submitted grievances instead of playing photographer....

brown_trousers

Just spin the story to claim you were taking pics for safety reasons. Ie.. you were documenting a supervisor covering up unsafe egress by moving boxes around. Then its whistleblowing

WorkingAsDirected

Yes this could be considered stealing time. The poor bastard is probably sick of supervisors working and nobody doing anything about it. We are getting run over by ups and the locals, panels and international are not doing a :censored2:ing thing

I have close to 500 hours of grievances of supervisors working and still no hearing scheduled.
IieZ1hQ.jpg

john chesney

Just spin the story to claim you were taking pics for safety reasons. Ie.. you were documenting a supervisor covering up unsafe egress by moving boxes around. Then its whistleblowing
Be very careful they wrote down everything you said when you were fired. You can’t change your story now or your history for dishonesty and yes they will fire you a second time while your fired

Tony Q

UPS in Bloomington Indiana is a bunch of bull:censored2: there supervisors run the packages off the belts and on the floors i have proof i have pictures then they fired me.
There was a center manager from somewhere in Indiana who in the last couple months got a DUI. The members plastered his mugshot all over social media. Priceless.