UPS Chelmsford COVID-19

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
FT UPS drivers will be making $40/hr at the end of the current contract for a job that requires only a HS diploma and valid drivers license. You would think that would be incentive enough.
I wanted to work as a driver when I was young,but my wife worked for UPS and at the time they would not higher relatives

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
FT UPS drivers will be making $40/hr at the end of the current contract for a job that requires only a HS diploma and valid drivers license. You would think that would be incentive enough.
Enough for what? To come to work in a multibillion dollar company who wont clean work areas as prescribed by the state government and local health departments in a pandemic situation?
Maybe reread his post and you can comprehend that the topic was about the difference in how companies are protecting their workers.
Im presuming the incentive issue was about production and attitude and it was in response to being questioned about being in management at one shop and a steward at the other.

And if you havent figured it out yet the qualifications to become a driver at ups isnt having a valid driver's license and a HS diploma.

Why do you come back on here and lie about the things you know arent true and then degrade the drivers that have worked for years as part time employees to be able to get a chance to try to qualify for a full time drivers job? We werent all hired off the street like you were.

Please take your know it all attitude and condescending demeanor and go away permanently.