eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Some of the old-timers leave their jackets in the package car. Taking any one of em will do. Just make sure the preloader isn't looking.

bbv12

So they told me I would start working the day after orientation last week ... I’ve been awake since 5 am waiting for a call , since last Thursday but apparently I had to bring in paperwork so I took it and they told me I’d start Monday and that they would call me every morning between 7-8 and tell me where to meet the driver well it’s monday almost 10pm and I didn’t get a call . Am I supposed to call or do they just not need helpers , ?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So they told me I would start working the day after orientation last week ... I’ve been awake since 5 am waiting for a call , since last Thursday but apparently I had to bring in paperwork so I took it and they told me I’d start Monday and that they would call me every morning between 7-8 and tell me where to meet the driver well it’s monday almost 10pm and I didn’t get a call . Am I supposed to call or do they just not need helpers , ?
yes call them everyday

Box Ox

4676454.jpg