Ups has a plan in place to replace us if we end up striking.

Cman84

i heard from a supervisor that ups has plans to replace us ,if we end up striking.i kind of laughed it off, like good luck with that.but i was curious if anyone has heard anything about their so called plan?

Cman84

They would have to hire basically seasonal and train them in a hurry.wich we know how well the seasonals usually work out.im sure they are spreading the rumor to get us to vote yes.ill vote no still!

rod

Retired 22 years
If they could replace workers they would have done it during the last 2 strikes when it would have been fairly easy because there wasn't any complicated tech stuff to master. Besides that just finding enough bodies who could drive some of their crap trucks would be impossible.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
If they could replace workers they would have done it during the last 2 strikes when it would have been fairly easy because there wasn't any complicated tech stuff to master. Besides that just finding enough bodies who could drive some of their crap trucks would be impossible.
This morning they Hand me a set of keys and ask me to put that in the aisle for a couple drops it was an old high step with no second gear.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
i heard from a supervisor that ups has plans to replace us ,if we end up striking.i kind of laughed it off, like good luck with that.but i was curious if anyone has heard anything about their so called plan?
giphy (2).gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Plan? During the last strike they couldn't move squat.

BUCN85

I'm super confused on all this strike talk. Maybe it's me being young and dumb. But I haven't seen anything in the proposals that would make me want to sit at home and not support my family. What are the concessions that are getting people in an uproar?