UPS Rising just announced it PASSED by Default.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
D0E196BF-59B2-4A07-B5F5-E0500313E03E.gif

Mooseknuckle

not a fake account....
just saying it's not right what happened, and anyone that continues paying union dues to support this mess, well they're not very smart...
bottom line we should all stick together... it's the same in my center as it seems to be on here .. all criticism and no results..
I don't mean any disrespect. Bailing on united labor isn't the answer. I've been telling people all along that the whole point to all this is to divide the union. You'd just be playing into their hands.

KhalDan

I don't see the point of even putting up the charade of going back to the negotiating table with the company when UPS knows that this is being railroaded on members.

Mooseknuckle

Really because I’m seeing a lot of “UPS EVIL EMPIRE!” Out of you.

Contrary to popular belief, you need management people to make the company successful too
Not evil empire. More like the mortgage crisis. We know these people can't afford that house but, we'll process the loan to get our bonus. They cut so many routes that they're not picking up businesses. People trying to give us work. I think tht's out of control. I see that a lot. I could go on but, I'm sure you've heard it all before.

Mooseknuckle

Contrary to popular belief, you need management people to make the company successful too
I've worked at a lot of companies and have worked in management myself. UPS is the 1st company I've seen where the management has no contact with our customers.

KhalDan

I forgot to mention earlier, but when Dennis was at my contract meeting and was asked what happens if this didn't pass, this whole technicality nonsense was never brought up or even hinted at. He said that outcomes were that they go back to the negotiating table, in which he doesn't believe UPS would do anything and we'd strike or UPS would try to enforce the contract that was voted down and we strike. How is it that they're going to be doing something that he said was a strikeable offense?

Mooseknuckle

I forgot to mention earlier, but when Dennis was at my contract meeting and was asked what happens if this didn't pass, this whole technicality nonsense was never brought up or even hinted at. He said that outcomes were that they go back to the negotiating table, in which he doesn't believe UPS would do anything and we'd strike or UPS would try to enforce the contract that was voted down and we strike. How is it that they're going to be doing something that he said was a strikeable offense?
It's called lying

UnconTROLLed

perfection
If you think the company would actually sanction people to go on the site and spread anything I’ve got a tin foil hat that you may be interested in.

Do they pay attention to the site? Absolutely. Do they plant people on here to control the conversation? Absolutely not.
You are entitled to your opinion but I definitely disagree with this. Companies, especially a gigantic and dirty one like UPS, will go to any lengths to "control" any outcomes it can.

Do they have "plants" on here? Maybe, maybe not. To say "absolutely not" is just naive and shows your age and experience

Having previously been a supervisor working with both union and non-union workers, in the same mid-size establishment, and having tons of psychological and anti-union propaganda experiences/pushes in efforts to keep the union out, I can say for a fact if that company would go to those extremes it was/did, UPS the huge nasty bully would 10x fold.

But again, I really don't know. ;)

Future

Victory Ride

Being honest ... I have seen a huuuuge decline of mgt
Knowledge and know how of operations in the past 10 years ... I have been there 30 ....they r very out of touch w reality

Mooseknuckle

Being honest ... I have seen a huuuuge decline of mgt
Knowledge and know how of operations in the past 10 years ... I have been there 30 ....they r very out of touch w reality
It's all about compliance with corporate expectations. Nothing about customer care, efficiency, or Ironically, logistics.

Future

Victory Ride
It's all about compliance with corporate expectations. Nothing about customer care, efficiency, or Ironically, logistics.
Smh ... this forced Orion crap is beyond stupid ... from a company perspective .... wasting money and inserting dangerous driving methods ...

Mooseknuckle

Smh ... this forced Orion crap is beyond stupid ... from a company perspective .... wasting money and inserting dangerous driving methods ...
And if they have two tier drivers that will mean more split routes. Orion will be much worse on those. More money, wasted man hours, etc.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
We knew it before you told us so..the fat lady has not done her aria yet..stay tuned for further developments folks...:eek: