UPS Rising just announced it PASSED by Default.

35years

Gravy route
Dummies like Sean O’Brien who pushed for his settlement to be voted yes on our gonna be able to do anything to change anything from the master now. That’s a :censored2: move.
Tony I think you are in your cups man!
Friday night, relaxing, a few too many.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Well see the results in a year or two, it’s done. Honesty, :censored2: the teamsters...I’m out of this :censored2: in a rtw state

I think some low level media tech jumped the gun on this announcement. If the talk about the contract being ratified is still happening on Monday, then I'd take it more seriously. They need to take a little time and consider what they are doing.

Faceplanted

I think some low level media tech jumped the gun on this announcement. If the talk about the contract being ratified is still happening on Monday, then I'd take it more seriously. They need to take a little time and consider what they are doing.
It’s from ups rising

RuthlessSupSlayer

My fighting days are over. I think I’ll just impose a contract on you, enjoy it.

You are a paid snake that slithers in grass and could give a rat's D1ck about people and their families. You hide in anonymity like a limp wristed crossed dresser with their balls tucked between their legs. Get your legs broke clam bag....and yeah im mad because of these power hungry fat cats that need to disappear like someone's family member. Screw the working man and families that support you....No matter what side you work for.

Remember this happened when at best case scenario...your grass dies....

browned out

The Teamsters could have easily summized a low voter turn out by using the strike vote as a guide.

The Teamsters sent out tons of vote yes propaganda.....yet there was no mention of non-votes being essentially counted as yes votes. They encouraged us to vote yes but NEVER STATED a 2/3 or 50% + was required to reject.

plus...we were never informed this was a final offer. or as in the past A Last, Best & Final Offer. The Union stated it may be open to renegotiate 22.4 language and the 15$ demand

Legal action is on the horizon as are major union opt out of dues.

Faceplanted

Honestly Tonyq. I would never threaten a brother teamster or anybody in general. That’s bad, but if you are ever in fl and Intrested in some sparing at a nice gym lmk.

Tony Q

The Teamsters could have easily summized a low voter turn out by using the strike vote as a guide.

The Teamsters sent out tons of vote yes propaganda.....yet there was no mention of non-votes being essentially counted as yes votes. They encouraged us to vote yes but NEVER STATED a 2/3 or 50% + was required to reject.

Legal action is on the horizon as are major union opt out of dues.
Judging by the 19% turn out local 89 and then being right to work there probably going to be one of the ones it really loses membership. Make she wonder if Sean’s going to stick with Fred if he can’t command people to vote what the hell good is he there for.

Returntosender

My fighting days are over. I think I’ll just impose a contract on you, enjoy it.
97D0FCB0-A1BE-4E76-B0AB-56ABD4516101.gif

Mooseknuckle

Everyone should stop paying dues and opt out of the union if they impose this POS. The Teamsters Hoffa Taylor pieces of FN garbage penalizing those who care enough to vote is unfathomable. They have known for decades that low voter participation historically happens at UPS.

NO one is a scab. Paying Teamsters to fire you, cut your benefits, divide the membership and create inferior jobs is not worthy of any dues. Actually, Hoffa and Taylor are the scabs, criminals, and hypocrites. Company Controlled Union
I completely agree with you but, throwing in the towel was most likely the whole point. I don't see how anyone can deny that these guys are on the take now. I don't think they
Told you so.
And you know because you were at the same meetings with Taylor?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Judging by the 19% turn out local 89 and then being right to work there probably going to be one of the ones it really loses membership. Make she wonder if Sean’s going to stick with Fred if he can’t command people to vote what the hell good is he there for.
Keep talking politics. You’re regime has committed political suicide. At least Amazon is paying well, good luck.