UPS Rising just announced it PASSED by Default.

Tony Q

I completely agree with you but, throwing in the towel was most likely the whole point. I don't see how anyone can deny that these guys are on the take now. I don't think they

And you know because you were at the same meetings with Taylor?
You do the math

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You don’t have the balls to, hell you didn’t even vote.

Yeah, the confirmed fraud knows whether or not I voted. It doesn't seem to me that it takes much in the way of "balls" to file some paperwork with a govermment agency. Or are you implying I should be expecting some sort of retaliation from the Union if I did? Heck, if my name is on the original complaint, Sean and Fred can run on my ticket in the next election.

siouxman

siouxman
Yeah, the confirmed fraud knows whether or not I voted. It doesn't seem to me that it takes much in the way of "balls" to file some paperwork with a govermment agency. Or are you implying I should be expecting some sort of retaliation from the Union if I did? Heck, if my name is on the original complaint, Sean and Fred can run on my ticket in the next election.
Trump just appointed a new man in the nlrb and he is not labor friendly

CalDrvr06

I'n 3 years when the b.s. of this contract is fully implemented, and were asking ourselves how we got here. I'll say I voted no. Did u even vote bro???

iruhnman630

The Committee fully intends to demand that UPS return to the bargaining table....However, based on the results announced this evening, the National Master UPS Agreement has been ratified

Huh????

Exactly how do they expect to demand a return to the table???