UPS Rising just announced it PASSED by Default.

DOK

“We are disappointed the small package and freight tentative agreements were not ratified, as well as the supplemental agreements that cover our local workers," UPS said in a statement. "The Teamsters’ negotiating committee and UPS developed fair agreements that reward UPS employees for their contributions to the company’s success, including improved wages, benefits and job creation. A contract extension is in place, and UPS expects to operate on a business-as-usual basis. UPS will meet with Teamsters leadership in the near future to discuss next steps.”

Sounds like ups wants to renegotiate, the Teamsters want to push it through lmao, you can’t make this stuff up.

barnyard

KTM rider
This has nothing to do with the negotiators or the current Teamster leadership. This has everything to do with how many people did not vote. Voting matters.

JustDeliverIt

This has nothing to do with the negotiators or the current Teamster leadership. This has everything to do with how many people did not vote. Voting matters.

44% is probably one of the higher turnouts they have gotten. PTers traditionally don't vote yet make up roughly 65% of the employees. To blame turnout is misguided. Should any previous contract been ratified by that rational, since I'm sure none of the ones that were approved had 50% turnout.
The union should work for the majority regardless. The turnout is pathetic but has never been high and never will be, especially once this is imposed.

Hadjabear

You think the Yes vote and contract impact statement campaign brought the Yes vote count up enough for the No vote to not be 2/3 majority? Even with online vote no one should have expected a 50% turnout

Mooseknuckle

My fighting days are over. I think I’ll just impose a contract on you, enjoy it.
I just can't understand how people like you can be the way they are. People just want a decent future for their families. Why would you take such joy and dedicate so much time to harass people about that?

RuthlessSupSlayer

You are a paid snake that slithers in grass and could give a rat's D1ck about people and their families. You hide in anonymity like a limp wristed crossed dresser with their balls tucked between their legs. Get your legs broke clam bag....and yeah im mad because of these power hungry fat cats that need to disappear like someone's family member. Screw the working man and families that support you....No matter what side you work for.

Remember this happened when at best case scenario...your grass dies....

I just can't understand how people like you can be the way they are. People just want a decent future for their families. Why would you take such joy and dedicate so much time to harass people about that?

Above is your answer...