UPS shutting down 138 hubs nationwide

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
"they hate us cuz they ain't us"😂😂😂trust me it will be a hard pill to take if i make the move ,starting all over ,18 years of seniority gone ,but maybe this new contract will have some loop holes ,maybe part time friendly where i can demote myself ,and go in with my seniority as a part timer,and just wait till a spot opens up for pkg driver ,sooner than later ..and hopefully can dodge the 4 year progression for top rate ,since i've done it already ...let's see what new language the contract brings haha

Yeah like any of that has a snowballs chance in hell of making it into a contract

Cowboy Mac

"they hate us cuz they ain't us"😂😂😂trust me it will be a hard pill to take if i make the move ,starting all over ,18 years of seniority gone ,but maybe this new contract will have some loop holes ,maybe part time friendly where i can demote myself ,and go in with my seniority as a part timer,and just wait till a spot opens up for pkg driver ,sooner than later ..and hopefully can dodge the 4 year progression for top rate ,since i've done it already ...let's see what new language the contract brings haha
At least you won’t be in California.