UPS/Teamster propaganda texts

I was talking to our local BA about an unrelated topic and then I decided to ask her about what she had heard about the negotiations.
She said some things that gave me pause and made me wonder whose interests were being represented in these contract talks.
She said things like...
The union wants UPS to be able to stay in business when the business is changing.
The hybrid driver is to relieve the forced overtime issue and may make any overtime obsolete.
Not liking the direction this contract is going
Does the union have any experience with companies that go out of business? Sears and J C Penny were once retail giants.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
@Tony Q says all is fine! Nothing to see here. All shall be revealed when we get to read the final text. Teamster negotiators just like to reveal the best stuff last!
Hola Box Ox

Need ample time to review a contract that's going to affect my teamster family daily for the next 60 months! Failure to do that will result in a NO vote remember that!

Box Ox

Hola Box Ox

Need ample time to review a contract that's going to affect my teamster family daily for the next 60 months! Failure to do that will result in a NO vote remember that!

For sure. Was a sarcastic post. Tony has been dropping in occasionally to tell everyone to hold judgement for the final form release. There’s too much crap in what we’ve already seen for it to be acceptable.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
For sure. Was a sarcastic post. Tony has been dropping in occasionally to tell everyone to hold judgement for the final form release. There’s too much crap in what we’ve already seen for it to be acceptable.

I asked what's his job title in another post his answer " I'm tony q from brown cafe"

Meanwhile he gets bent about about your post gtfoh

tourists24

Does the union have any experience with companies that go out of business? Sears and J C Penny were once retail giants.
Why not look at the quarterly profits for the last 20 year’s of Sears... JC Penny... and UPS. Probably tells a story. As long as a company is turning good profits, then we shouldn’t have weaker contracts

twoweeled

I was talking to our local BA about an unrelated topic and then I decided to ask her about what she had heard about the negotiations.
She said some things that gave me pause and made me wonder whose interests were being represented in these contract talks.
She said things like...
The union wants UPS to be able to stay in business when the business is changing.
The hybrid driver is to relieve the forced overtime issue and may make any overtime obsolete.
Not liking the direction this contract is going
Sad to say, but the Union has one focus/mission. That's to keep the monthly dues coming in. They don't want a strike. The union wants to continue to represent us (for dues). They do not want a drop in due's revenue. THAT IS IT!!!
If those elements are fulfilled. The union is okay with anything passing. Anyone see any moral boosting against the company by the union? Bringing us all together? They don't want that.

F

Frankie's Friend

What do you use as a guide for this quote, you are the highest paid drivers in the industry with the best benefits? Even the new driver jobs in the proposed contract are higher than any of our competition. Crack will eat your mind away....
The voice of experience.
Dragon, Jr. has spoken.

Btw..
We are tired of carrying you and your management brothers.
Find a real job.

542thruNthru

Desertification?

Yeah I didn't notice till it was too late.
Oh and by the way
tenor.gif
033117_gif_chc_bryzzo_handshake_med_wr4rttcn.gif

Go Cubs.

F

Frankie's Friend

Did you know you can find another job?
I chose this job way back when you were probably learning how to tie your shoes and fyi...I'll work where I want to.

You didnt give me this job and I'm pretty confident that you sure as heck cant take it from me.