UPS/Teamster propaganda texts

Coldworld

60 months and counting
What do you use as a guide for this quote, you are the highest paid drivers in the industry with the best benefits? Even the new driver jobs in the proposed contract are higher than any of our competition. Crack will eat your mind away....
You think on road sups and center managers at DHL and FedEx are getting the kind of healthcare pkg, MIP, 401k match and pension that you guys enjoy???? I NEVER hear mgt EVER bring up this point....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Umm you do realize all you do now is follow right? Someone way above you tells you what to do and you do it. Yes you may make small decisions but that's it. Just like a driver. We are given what we have to do and we make small decisions through out the day.

Sorry man but management is just a hourly now.
No need to fall into these guys trap... they are brainwashed from day one to think that we are the problem to every single ups Dilemma.... we were overpaid when working our asses off in 100 degree trailers 25 years ago and are still overpaid.... no mention of upper mgt getting hundreds of thousands in MIP and such but running the operations into the :censored2:ing ground....brilliant

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Is it that none of the management want to do the job or that they aspired to lead. Why does the military have officers? Are they any less than the people they lead? I get it your smarter than every management person out there. It was not meant to be a flippant comment. My comment was that our drivers are the highest paid in the industry with the best benefits. That is a fact jack.

Do they not also produce more than anybody in the industry?

F

Frankie's Friend

Like I said buddy your smarter than all the management folks out there. Please save us and lead. Leaders lead and followers follow. My point with the military was not to compare to UPS management, but to give an example of people who want to lead and that it is a decision. By the way you may want to do a little research on how to become an officer in the military, your wrong on picking the best from the ranks. An officer out of the academy or many who go to OCT are really just hires off the street. Even promotions up the officer food chain involve politics, just like in every walk of life. Lets just agree to disagree and you keep that hate you have for management.
Yeah, dude I dont know anything about the military. I was offered class E6 in the Marines but they came to me not the other way around. They chose their candidates and proved them worthy of the position. That's a huge difference compared to how you get your victims. "Say nothing" will get you past the lobotomy test requirement.
I'm not dumb or crooked enough to be like you.

Hate is not the word I have topically applied to how I view your kind. Disrespect fits it so much better because it needs no future thought processes.

I've seen the double standards applied to disciplining hourly vs management for years now.

Yeah dude, you're all a class act.

F

Frankie's Friend

Btw @happyman2018 since February has been on here trolling for the company .

He think that gives him some kind of credibility. He'll be gone in a few weeks. Just like the safety tip at the pcm. It's all situational ethics.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Btw @happyman2018 since February has been on here trolling for the company .

He think that gives him some kind of credibility. He'll be gone in a few weeks. Just like the safety tip at the pcm. It's all situational ethics.
Don’t forget the “fun fact”.... is that the company’s way to engage the workforce in a positive way??? I find it absolutely ludicrous that someone was paid good money to come up with that little gem when there’s so many other problems that could be looked at and attempted to be fixed...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Do they not also produce more than anybody in the industry?
If you ask any of them we still make a penny off of each ground package just like they told up 25 years ago when we worked in the hub.... that’s all we heard out of their mouths.... that and how much stock they were getting for their precious MIP awards...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So he joined at the same time as that Fitbit goofball? Same person or work in the same department at UPS
Supposedly Fitbit is a driver out in Washington... maybe @1989 can figure out who he is and talk some sense into him??? But who the friend knows .... could be some kid down in moms basement...